Letting your Christmas party guests remember your unique party may ask you to try something new. With different interesting decorations and your wonderful imagination, it can create a both merry and bright season atmosphere of Christmas.
Here is an amazing collection of DIY Christmas decorations. They are cheap and easy to be done even within an hour. Costing less money, spending less time, creating unforgettable atmosphere, DIY Christmas decorations must be your first choice. Looking through the collection we provide for you, you can choose any ones you like to create beautiful, simple, and affordable DIY decorations, so as to celebrate the season in a special way!
01. Glittered Christmas Light Bulbs
02. Christmas stairway decor.
03. A winter spin on a classic glitter candle.
04. Lighted Burlap Garland
05. Wine bottles Christmas display
06. Christmas Tea Light
07. Cinnamon Stick Tree Ornaments
08. Hanging Tin Can Lanterns
09. DIY Log Santas
10. Bottle light.
11. A Snowman Table Setting
12. Homemade Beaded Christmas Tree Ornaments
13. Christmas Window Decor
14. Upcycle a bike wheel into a unique wreath for your front door.
15. Candy Cane Centerpiece
16. Mason Jar Lid Ornament
17. Twinkle lights wall art.
18. Decorating chandelier above the dining table.
19. Drinking straw christmas decoration.
20. DIY Christmas Garland – use some mini cupcake cases to make some tiny trees.
21. Scrap Wood Stocking Hanger
22. Reuse glass bottles to create a special wish.
23. Snowy Pinecone Candles
24. Cutlery holder.
25. Christmas tree made out of baby food mason jars.
26. Turn your fridge into a snowman
27. Use Crayola window markers and scotch tape to make a Christmas tree on the window.
28. Homemade candles are another great use for broken crayons.
29. DIY centerpieces decorating idea.
30. Glitter Christmas Tree Decorations
31. Santa Hat Chair Covers.
32. Popsicle Stick Snowflake Wall Decor
33. Peppermint Lollipop
34. DIY Coffee Filter Snowflakes
35. Christmas tree napkin fold.
36. Candy Cane Name Holders
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.