It’s the gardening season! Are you ready? Here are some of my favorite hacks for your garden that I hadn’t heard of before. For example:
- Use lemon or egg shells as a perfect minimalist medium for growing seedlings.
- Make a strawberry planter out of a single wooden pallet.
- Prevent animals from getting into your garden by placing plastic forks in the soil.
How fun are these ideas with complete TUTORIALS! I thought they were all pretty clever, but I’m still a rookie at this soil and seed stuff!
01. Make a strawberry planter out of a single wooden pallet:
02. Use Epsom Salt for a healthy garden:
03. Propagate Roses Using Potatoes:
04. Pot-in-Pot – easily switch your seasonal plants:
05. How To Grow 100 Pounds of Potatoes In a Barrel:
06. Give Your Garden A Calcium Boost:
07. Vertical Strawberry Tube Planter:
08. Use diapers to help retain moisture in potted plants:
09. Bury milk jugs in the bottom of large planters to save potting soil and make the pot lighter to move:
10. Make A Raised Bed Garden Out Of Cinder Blocks:
11. Bike Rim Trellis For The Garden:
12. DIY Water Saving Rain Barrel:
13. DIY square foot garden planting templates:
14. Tip for growing squash, Place the seeds AROUND the pot:
15. Start a seedling in an eggshell:
16. How To Build A Herb Spiral:
17. Protect young seedlings by creating a greenhouse using the top of a milk jug:
18. Use coffee filters to retain water in your flower pots:
19. Rubbermaid Container Garden:
20. Use a lemon rind to start a seedling:
21. Use old milk cartons to make watering jugs:
22. DIY Seed Tape made from toilet paper:
23. Prevent animals from getting into your garden by placing plastic forks in the soil:
24. How To Grow An Avocado Tree for Endless Organic:
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.