These 17 Newborns Wearing Knitted Christmas Outfits Will Fill Your Heart With Cheer
Well hello, little bundles of Christmas joy!
Christmas is a time to gather with loved ones and reflect on what’s really important — and a new addition to the family is always something to celebrate.
That’s why, when we saw that Inspired By Colour, an Instagram account that rounds up colorful photos, had gathered a collection of Christmas-themed baby photo shoots, our hearts instantly melted. These little munchkins are dangerously cute, but they’ll also remind you of what the season is truly about. See our 17 favorite Christmas miracles — all dressed up in handmade knitted outfits! — below.
01. Two Bundles of Christmas Cuteness
02. Santa’s Insanely Adorable Little Helper
03. This Little Fair Isle Baby
04. The Elf Who Fell Asleep in Santa’s Workshop
05. The Sweetest Little Snowman We Ever Did See
06. Santa Cheeks
07. These Babies Who Already Love to Accessorize
08. Twins Who Are Feeling Extra Jolly
09. This Cutie Cuddled Up in a Wreath
10. One Proud Big Sister
11. Sleepy Claus
12. This Little Guy Walking in a Winter Wonderland
13. This Elf Who Loves His Snowman Toy
14. A Bundle of Everything Merry and Bright
15. This Gingerbread Baby Cute Enough to Eat
16. A Pretty Little Christmas Angel
17. Reindeers And Snowmen and Santa Claus, Oh My!
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.