Are you often complaining that the space of your home is too small to contain so many things of yours? Sometimes we cannot change the fact that we have a tiny home with limited space. But expanding your small space has never been a difficult thing. What you need are just creative ideas.
Here we introduced you to some amazing ways how to masterly use the corner space of your home. For example, you can create corner shelves to store your rare books or install a cozy reading nook under the stairs. Have a look at the below list.
More ideas to get smart, useful space by using the corners of your home. Enjoy!
01. A bed Tucked Under the Stairway
02. Enjoy Your Own Bar After a Busy Working Day
03. How About a Sofa Table Like This
04. Transform the Unusable Space to a Cabinet for Kitchen Utensils Storage
05. Set Up a Mini Mudroom
06. Build a Bookshelf or Install Display Shelf for Family Pictures
07. Set Up a Slide-out Cabinet as Canned Food Organizer
08. No Space for Your Bookshelf? Set up a Slim Floating One.
09. Create a Tiny Closet, If You Have no Enough Space
10. Cozy Reading Nook Under Stairway
11. Make Clever Use of Corner Space for Kitchen Drawers
12. No Enough Room To Arrange Your Home Office, Try it
13. Transform It into a Wine Cellar
14. Corner Makeshift Closet
15. Art Corner Organization
16. Under Stair Shelves and Storage Space Idea
Stair shelves and unconventional storage spaces around your stairs are clever ways to declutter your home.
17. Corner Fireplace
18. Foyer Seating: Make Better Use of Entryway Corners
19. DIY Floating Breakfast Bar
20. Corner bookcases and wall shelves for corners
21. Small home office with wall shelves in the corner
22. Bathroom design with corner shelves
23. Corner shelving ideas for modern kitchen design
24. Customize a Cabinet
If you can’t find the perfect item, build it yourself. Shannon created some innovative bathroom corner cabinetry that maximizes space in her bathroom.
25. Make it Special
Focal points are not always over the sofa or fireplace. Turn an unassuming corner into something unique, with the help of dramatic decors, such as this hanging rattan chair.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
Discussion about this post