1. This toaster that toasts your bread and piles it up for you, neatly.
George Watson / Via designboom.com
2. Or this toast launcher, because using hands is overrated.
Ivo Vos / Via ivovos.com
3. This toothbrush that turns into a fountain that’ll rinse your mouth.
David Ponce / Via ohgizmo.com
4. This single-serving butter that has a lid you can use as a butter knife.
Yeongkeun Jeong / Via yankodesign.com
5. This gum container that lets you save your gum TWO different ways.
Gonglue Jiang / Via yankodesign.com
Because you’re never around a trash can when you want to spit it out for a new piece.
6. This fry holder with a built-in ketchup pocket.
BunJuPun / Via bunjupun.blogspot.it
Behold, the POCKETCHUP.
7. These seed containers that make planting seem so much more doable.
RAGINI SAHAI / Via raginisahai.com#/seedspoon/
8. A drip-catcher coffee mug.
Kim Keun Ae / Via yankodesign.com/05/29/a-drip-free-world/
Because getting up to get a napkin to clean your coffee spills is too much work.
9. This self-opening container of milk.
Raw Edges / Via inspirationfeed.com
10. This color-scanning, color-adapting pen.
Jin Sun Park / Via dornob.com
11. This cake pan with a taste-tester portion.
12. This revolutionary “chopoon” utensil.
Aïssa Logerot / Via yankodesign.com/12/18/chopoon-or-spooncho/
Even if you’re a chopsticks pro, getting those tiny bits of rice is ridic hard.
13. Or this clever cup lid.
Bae Su-kyoo and Noh Haeun / Viayankodesign.com/07/16/ketchup-on-the-top/
Because fries make you real thirsty.
14. This ingeniously easy-to-open bag of chips.
Junpyo Kim / Via behance.net
15. This shell-collecting nut bowl.
Claus Jensen & Henrik Holbaek / Via yankodesign.com
16. This trash can that helps you tie knots without the gross hassle.
Yijin Chou / Via yankodesign.com
17. This cake cutter and server contraption.
Urban Butik / Via yankodesign.com
18. This triple-threat utensil set.
DesignWright / Via designwright.co.uk
19. This dustpan that traps the dust for you.
Aaron Saxton / Via behance.net
20. This single-hand bandage dispenser that saves you from opening an actual box.
Vivi Feng and Yu-Ping Chuang / Via thedieline.com
Ain’t nobody got time to open a box when you’re gushing blood everywhere.
21. This biodegradable, all-in-one fast-food tray.
Ian Gilley / Via behance.net/1284855/Fast-Food-Packaging
22. This two-in-one paint bucket and roller tray.
FLEX/the INNOVATIONLAB / Via behance.net
23. This easily accessible sock package.
Stine Strand / Via behance.net
Again, stop with the boxes, companies. I want to wear my new socks as soon as I walk out of the store.
24. This beautifully assembled nail box.
Enle Li / Via behance.net
So you don’t poke your hands when reaching for perilously sharp nails.
25. These squeezable shampoo and soap bottles that stick to the wall.
Jung Hyun Jee / Via yankodesign.com
26. This yogurt container that has a lid that turns into a spoon.
Cho Hye-seung / Via yankodesign.com/04/07/spooning-the-yogurt/
27. This soap package that dissolves in the shower.
Aaron Mickelson / Via disappearingpackage.com
Not only is this ridiculously eco-friendly, it requires little to no skill in opening boxes!
28. This no-clutter ladder of cough drops.
Andrew Zo / Via andrewzo.com
29. This mess-free to-go sandwich box.
Ana Gabriela Castañeda Solano / Via behance.net/Take-Away/2333282
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.