25+ Insanely Awesome Products With Hidden Uses
Secrets, secrets CAN be fun.
1. The hair clip every spy needs.
It’s a ruler, it’s a nail file, it’s a bottle opener, it’s a screwdriver: what CAN’T this clip do?
3. A chair that can expand into a bench.
…a bench that can fit 16 people!
Price: $795 to $1,095
4. A suitcase that’s keeping its true identity as a portable closet under wraps.
Every frequent traveler needs one of these.
5. A trowel and garden fork masquerading as decorative gnomes.
Did they fool you?
6. A dish brush whose authentic self is a bubble wand.
The idea of doing the dishes will no longer fill you with dread.
7. An ottoman that folds out into a bed.
8. A coffee table that can rise up to lap level.
Dinner and a movie on the couch just got *much* less messy.
Bonus: Here’s another option with several different levels.
9. An umbrella disguised as a banana.
“Sheathed inside a thick plastic peel to prevent bruising.”
10. A carabiner that will keep your cash hidden.
It can also open bottles.
12. A sweet bear hiding a belly full of screwdrivers.
Let him hibernate in your toolbox.
14. Mittens that will keep you warm in more ways than one.
In case you haven’t figured it out, the other way = liquor.
15. A toy wand you can use to control your TV.
You can master the Change the Channel spell without going to Hogwarts.
16. A cooler concealing an expandable table.
Use the table to prepare food on, eat a meal off of, or to play a game of cards.
17. A bookcase keeping mum about the fact that it features a fold-down desk and bed.
18. A suitcase camouflaged as a scooter.
Your kids will love going on vacation even more if they get to make their way through the airport on the Skootcase.
19. A flashlight veiling its ability to heat up your hands and charge your phone.
Your hands will be glad you bought one when winter rolls around.
20. A pair of unassuming cufflinks that also happen to be lighters.
22. Wrapping paper that’s stashing a garden’s worth of seeds.
Just plant it and and wait for things to bloom! It’s the gift(wrap) that just keeps on giving.
23. A pen holder that’s trying to be hush hush about the fact that you can use it as a humidifier.
This octopus spits steam instead of ink.
24. A spatula hiding a flashlight in its handle.
For people who don’t have a very well-lit grilling area.
25. A ping pong flask you can take a swig out of.
Will drinking improve your ping pong game?
26. And a mug with a covert message.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.