Whether it’s in a dorm, an apartment, a house, or a castle—you need cool shit for your room.
1. A nightstand caddy that lights up when you clap.
It goes dark again after 30 seconds have passed.
2. A pennant that knows the answer.
And the answer is always tacos.
3. Decals to decorate your light switch.
What sort of feel do you get from *your* light switch? Maybe it’s a pirate vibe… or possibly a rabbit.
4. A lunar landscape light for your wall.
You can pretend that George Bailey from It’s a Wonderful Life lassoed the moon for you.
5. A pillow that looks like your pet.
Minus the shedding.
6. A map of Westeros to keep you warm.
Winter *is* coming.
7. A tissue box you can store your stuff on.
A handy dandy addition to your nightstand.
8. A giant, huggable slice of pizza.
You’ll be sad you can’t eat it, but at least you won’t get covered in grease.
9. Unicorn bookends to keep your reading material in an upright position.
Fantasy creatures for either side of your fantasy books.
10. Wallpaper you don’t have to make a longterm commitment to.
These wallpaper strips are removable and reusable.
11. Knobs for cat people and dog lovers.
Use them to add character to a boring nightstand or dresser.
12. A “doorganizer” to keep you from forgetting things as you leave your room.
Notes, keys, your phone: whatever will fit into the three little pouches or on the hook.
13. A ram to hold your rings.
On his horns and his stubby little tail.
14. A marquee letter that lights up.
You’ll finally be able to see your name in lights.
15. A sleep mask with sequin eyeshadow.
Maybe you’ll have sparkly dreams when you wear it.
16. Removable stickers that will turn your door into a tiger.
17. A log you can cuddle with.
Maybe (like the Log Lady’s log) it has something to tell you.
18. Triangular dry erase and chalk boards to use like pattern blocks on your walls.
Wall decoration that looks cool *and* serves a purpose.
19. An accessory organizer you hang in your closet.
Makeup, jewelry, sunglasses: use it to keep your small things organized.
20. A glowing unicorn…
21. …or a glowing gummy bear.
For people who are still a bit afraid of the dark.
22. A pillow cover that knows your plans.
“Never leaving bed” would probably be more accurate.
Learn to DIY your own version with classes from Laura Hooper Calligraphy.
John Gara and lhcalligraphy.com
23. A rug covered with a fleet of alpacas.
They’re almost too cute to step on.
24. A cactus to hang your necklaces on.
It will also hold coats and clothing (anything under 10 pounds).
25. A clock that wants you to get some action.
26. An inexpensive duvet cover with an abstract print.
The print will help to camouflage crumbs from in-bed snacking.
27. A photo display that looks like a clothesline.
Complete with teeny tiny clothespins.
28. Wall hooks shaped like delicious fruit.
“Fortified with everything you need to help keep coats and jackets off the floor.”
29. An alarm clock you keep under your pillow.
You can set it to wake you up with a vibration, a sound, or a combination of both.
30. A pillow that will make you hungry.
For doughnuts. So many doughnuts.
31. Cute ceramic critters to hold your knickknacks.
Cat or fox…. cat or fox—it’s a hard decision to make.
32. Enormous wall hooks to hold up your art.
Who needs frames?
33. Curtains covered in brightly colored flowers.
These’ll keep your windows looking cheery even when it’s grey outside.
34. Twinkle lights encased in blue crystals.
It’s like Walter White collaborated with a fairy.
35. A throw to keep you warm while you play video games.
You could even buy a lamp to go with it.
36. An elephant who wants to hug you with her trunk.
That may sound somewhat creepy, but just look at this picture: it’s cute!
Discussion about this post