Make sweet love to your bed.
1. This sleep system that wakes you up with the perfect amount of light and sound.
It adapts to your sleep patterns in real time, senses your heart rate and breathing, and scans the room for noise, light, and temperature. Talk about brilliant. Availablehere.
3. These waffle syrup sheets and fruit pillows.
So you wake up in the right mindset. Buy them here.
4. This tranquility pod that massages you while you sleep.
It plays music and its vibrations sync with your heart rate. Futuristic overkill? I think not. Get it here.
5. This mold and germ destroying air purifier.
Pollen allergy? This might help. Get it here.
7. This “spoon me” pillow that just wants to cuddle up with you.
Who says you can’t have a sleeping buddy for when you’re single? Get it here.
8. This foot warmer that keeps your toes nice and toasty.
Pair it off with a book and a cup of hot cocoa. Available here.
9. This heated massage pillow.
It incorporates shiatsu or finger-pressure massage, which is a Japanese style of physiotherapy. So basically the feeling of hot yoga without contorting your body. Get it here.
11. This smart bulb that helps you fall asleep and wake up on schedule.
Most bulbs emit short wavelength blue light, which delays melatonin. Melatonin is what your body produces to help you go to sleep. This bulb filters out blue light by 50%, helping your body produce more melatonin before you intend to sleep and less when you plan to wake. Get it here.
14. This cooling mat that’s perfect for summer nights.
No more night sweats. Get it here.
15. This cooling memory foam pillow that perfectly complements your cooling mat.
Buy it here.
16. This heating and cooling BedJet that you can control with your smartphone.
Year-round sleeping solution. Buy it here.
17. These motion-activated LED strips.
So you can get up without pissing off your sleeping partner. Get them here.
19. These Suitjamas that let you sleep as long as possible.
Hats off to How I Met Your Mother for this brilliant masterpiece. Sleep in style yo. Buy them here.
21. These sheets that will wick away all body sweat.
Perfect for when you have sleepovers or really sweaty sex. Buy them here.
22. A system that monitors temperature, humidity, noise, and light.
You attach the smaller device to your pillow, which tracks your sleep at night, allowing you to make the right adjustments to your sleeping environment. Buy it here.
23. This whiteboard eye mask.
Let others leave you endearing messages while you sleep undisturbed. Buy it here.
26. This starry night projection clock.
Sweet dreams are made of these. Buy it here.
27. This pillow that’s perfect for side sleepers.
Finally, a pillow that understands your sleeping habits. Buy it here.
29. This Dreampad that plays music guaranteed to help you fall asleep.
Buy it here.
31. This zip-up cocoon bed.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.