As Spiderman’s Uncle Ben once famously said, “with great power comes great responsibility,” and few responsibilities are greater than that of being a father. But as you can see from these hilarious pictures, some dads take that responsibility more seriously than others.
Compiled by A&D, this list of dad fails is sure to make you laugh regardless of whether you’re a parent or not. But if you’re a mom then, well, you might want to check to make sure your husband isn’t drawing eyebrows on the baby or sizing it up for a watermelon helmet…
Have any dad fails that are so bad they’re good? Then feel free to share them below and don’t forget to vote for your favorite!
01. Two Kiwis
02. Dad Left Alone With The Baby
03. When Dad Gets The Kids Ready For School
04. When Dad Is Giving Baby A Bath
05. Problem Solved
06. Ponytail Level: Dad
07. My Husband May Have Gone Too Far In Dressing Our Son Like An Old Man For School Today
08. She Wanted A Swing So He Became One
09. The Only Way My 3-Day-Old Daughter Would Fall Asleep. After Two Hours Of Carrying Her Around, I Got Hungry
10. I Left My Husband With The Baby For Ten Minutes
11. This Is How I’ve Chosen To Spend My Father’s Day
12. My Son Was Joe Rogan For His First Halloween
13. I Asked My Brother How My Niece Was Doing And He Sent Me This. I Don’t Think He’s Taking Fatherhood Seriously
14. You Can Tell Me I’m A Bad Dad But This One Is Staying In The Baby Album
15. That Is How Dad Solved The Problem
16. Mom Said The Kids Have To Stay In Bed
17. Are We Bad Parents?
18. My Attempt At Babysitting
19. Found My Husband Like This Getting Our One Year Old To Bed
20. Such An Unfortunate View
21. When You Have To Watch The Baby And Shovel Snow
22. Wife Bought A Label Maker To Help Get Organized With Our New Daughter. I’m Already Finding It Helpful
23. Drew Eyebrows On My Kid, Was Not Disappointed
24. Dad, Will You Put My Hair In A Bun?
25. Parenting Is Tough. Especially For This Dad
26. Miracle: Multitasking Dad
27. Mom Left Dad Alone With The Baby For One Hour And Came Back To This
28. So My Girlfriend Left Me Alone With The Baby
29. So My Wife Left Me Alone For A Few Hours
30. Come Here, Son
31. Oops, Sorry, Gonna Clean It Right Now!
32. How To Dad
33. An Impressive Stack
34. New Dad Achievement: Unlocked
35. Once Upon A Time, Mom Sent Daughter And Dad Off To Buy Her Some Nice New Clothes
36. Going Away For The Weekend And I Asked My Husband To Pack A Bag For Our Daughter
37. When You Gotta Play, You Gotta Play
38. Dad-Style Grocery Shopping
39. When Some Business Call Interrupts Your Time With Son
40. Asked My Husband To Watch The Baby
41. Comfy As A Water Bed
42. When You Are Not Sure If It’s Super Creepy Or Super Clever
43. But Why, Dad?
44. Bad Behaviours
45. This Is How Dad Dressed Daughter For The Day Care. Who Needs A Shirt In Summer Anyway
46. Gamer Father
47. He Broke Into My Eyeliner To Add The Extra Detail On Her Forehead.
48. Dad Who Forgot How To Parent
49. Multitasking Level: Dad
50. Combining Fatherhood And Xbox
51. Shopping Level: Dad
52. Attentive Dad Playing With Daughter
53. Baby Lecter.
54. Mom Asked Dad To Help Son Make A Cake For Big Cub Scout Cake Walk…and Left Them Unsupervised.
55. Why Daddy Can’t Watch The Kid
56. Not Cheerios This Time
57. I Told My Husband To Put Our Daughter To Bed
58. When Dad Says: Go On Son, Take The Piggy To Market
59. Mum Away Workout
60. Gaming And Parenting
62. Daddy Is Going To The Restaurant With The Kids, Told Him To Put Something Pretty On Them
63. Daddy Teaching His Son How To Be A Laser Tag Champ
64. My Kid Having Her Afternoon Nap…
65. Money Well Spent
66. Banana Head Isn’t Impressed
67. Kids Can’t Move And Still Entertained
68. Not Every Time It’s The Dad.
69. The Milkman
70. Many Faces Of Leila And A Travel Pillow – When Mommy Takes A Nap And Daddy Is Left In Charge
71. Alcoholic Baby
73. So Fancy!
74. Repeat Offender!!!!
75. Daddy’s Dinner Time
76. Baby Feeding Cheat
77. Uncles Can Make A Mess Of It Too..
79. Bottoms Up
80. Daddy New Baby Carrier !
82. Baby Mutant Ninja Turtle #daddydaycare
83. Watching Harry Potter #daddydaycare
84. Free Stuff
85. Like Father Like Son
86. Mommy Left Daddy And Mason(1.5 Months Old Here) To Hang Out #masonjamesk
87. Partied Hard On My First Birthday ~ Hey How’d I End Up With 2 Ties?
88. Money Can’t Buy Everything!
89. What’s Up Brah? ????????
90. Playing “horse And Cowgirl “…
91. Giddy Up!!!!
92. Dad With Camera Alone With Daughter
93. Dad In A Shop
94. The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe
95. Happy New Year!!!
96. Yeeeaaaa You Gotta Beef Wit Me?
97. My Daughter
98. My Son Loves Me So Much That I Decided To Tattoo My Name On His Forehead
99. Concerned Baby
100. Thanks For Such Ridiculous Parenting All The Daddies
Aww, come on. That was an uncalled-for comment to make. If a man made a crack about a woman and her weight people would throw a fit. That’s the kind of comment best kept to one’s self. Just sayin’.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.