You can do something simple to add some sparkle to your life. A pleasant surprise is that you almost do not have to spend a lot of money. Am I kidding? No, that’s true and available! We can help you sparkle your life just with the material at hand. For example, you can turn an ordinary stick into a beautiful glittering branch, made a glitter starbucks cup or glitterize a pair of your tights…
01. Make edible chocolate bling.
02. And, actually, you can make your own edible glitter….
SPRINKLE ON EVERYTHING. Get the recipe here.
04. Cover your clothespins in glitter.
06. Cover a pumpkin in glitter.
You could also just do the stems.
10. Galaxy Play-Doh for the kids.
And for the adults! I want this. Get the magic recipe here.
12. Make an Oreo olallieberry chocolate layer cake with gold flake topping.
14. Wrap a present with glitter ribbon.
You could make it with loose glitter and glue, or just buy some from Etsy.
15. Make glitter votives and table settings for your next dinner party.
Get more information here.
23. Glue glitter and rhinestones to a camera strap.
More info and pictures here.
25. Update a pair of ankle boots.
27. Create your own glitter temporary tattoos.
The clever ingredient in this DIY is eyelash glue.
33. Add glitter to wooden utensils.
37. Knock off these triangle earrings.
They’re originally from ASOS, but you could make your own pair for much cheaper.
38. Reuse old glitter nail polish by decorating bobby pins.
41. Cover a bottle of champagne in glitter to give as a gift.
43. Make a sparkly headband.
Studios, Sequin Wall and Lilly Pulitzer
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.