32 Awesome Things To Do In Bali
Bali is a magical place that offers visitors a diverse landscape of mountains, beaches, gorgeous green rice fields, tropical forests, waterfalls, and volcanoes.
Community and spirituality are integral to the Balinese people. There are over 20,000 temples on the island, and everywhere you turn you’ll spot women making small offerings of bright colored flowers, food, and incense at the temples and villages. Bali’s rich culture, friendly people, and natural beauty are sure to make any visitor want to return again and again.
1. Enjoy being outside in nature in the lush green trees.
2. Visit the Tirtha Empul Temple. The water is considered holy water.
3. Swim in one of the many beautiful resort pools like this one.
Or this one at the Hanging Gardens in Ubud.
4. Feast on the exotic, organic fruits and vegetables offered at the market.
And enjoy delicious food made by the locals.
And get some fresh coconut juice.
5. Take a stroll along the gorgeously green rice paddy fields.
6. Watch the sunset in Belalang.
Or at Tanah Lot.
7. Stay at one of the sustainable residences of Green Village. They’re entirely made of bamboo.
8. Take a tour of Bali’s countryside on a bike.
9. Practice yoga.
10. Check out the beautiful villages, like this one.
And some of the main streets.
11. Admire the simple beauty of lotus flowers.
12. Immerse yourself in the rich Balinese culture.
The people are beautiful and very friendly.
13. Get pampered at one of the many spas. Bali has some of the best luxury spas in the world.
14. Visit the Tanah Lot Temple. It’s one of Indonesia’s most important sea temples built atop of a huge rock surrounded by the sea. It was built by one of the last priests to go to Bali from Java in the 16th century.
15. Have dinner at the Saraswati Temple in Ubud.
16. Tour Pura Besakih, the largest and oldest temple in Bali. It dates back over 2000 years.
It’s situated on the slopes of Volcanic mountain “Mount Agung” in eastern Bali. It’s made up of twenty-two shrines sitting on parallel ridges.
17. Sleep in a traditional Balinese bed like this one. You can see more about this here.
18. Visit the Monkey Forest in Ubud.
19. Take a hike up the active volcano Mount Batur.
20. Go for a boat ride in Lake Batur.
21. Enjoy the sun and sand of beaches of Bali, like this one.
22. Visit Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, Bali’s temple by the lake.
23. Take a photo in front of the Wishnu statue that stands 75 feet tall.
24. Visit the Pura Gere Perancak, another one of seven Balinese sea temples.
25. Go shopping for clothes…
…And Balinese paintings.
And don’t forget some woodwork.
26. Watch local artists create batik clothing and other pieces.
27. Bali is one of the best places to scuba dive.
28. It’s also a great place to surf.
29. Admire the sacred architecture.
30. See some of the unusual statues of Bali. These Komodo dragons are in Ubud.
This is a statue of Arjuna and Krishna. It’s located by the airport in Denpasar.
This is the Kumbakarna Laga statue in the Eka Karya Botanical Garden.
This is Garuda, the mythical man-bird creature at the Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park.
31. Check out the waterfalls. Here’s one at Goa Gajah, Gianyar.
32. Catch one last breathtaking Bali sunset before you have to leave.There’s really so much to do in Bali, that this list could go on and on.
If you enjoyed this post, SHARE it with your friends and family. You might be helping them plan their next vacation.
Source: Life Buzz
Share your Thoughts