You would rather let the old suitcases lie around gathering dust than making them dress your home. Am I kidding? No, you can do it! Recycling the old suitcases to decorate your home really is an exciting idea.
They can give you an artistic house with personalized decoration style.It is not difficult as long as you unleash your imaginations. For example, you can make a suitcase into a bed side table or bathroom cabinet or even a vintage decoration for wedding party. It’s all up to you as you have the idea and the old suitcases.
Here are some wonderful design ideas for you to reuse and recycle old suitcases to add more personalized dresses to your room. Get inspired!
1. Rainbow suitcases decoration.
2. Cool wall decor with old suitcases.
3. An old suitcase lid turn into breakfast tray.
4. Make a vintage suitcase table.
5. Flowers in suitcases for outdoor party decor.
6. Old suitcases for a vintage TV stand decor.
7. Dresser with old suitcase storage.
8. Use old suitcases to create a makeshift nightstand.
9. Wedding guestbook in an old luggage.
10. Wooden suitcase as a towel shelf.
11. Bar in a vintage suitcase for wedding decor.
12. Simple bed side table.
13. DIY cat bunk bed from old suitcase.
14. Suitcase craft supply storage.
15. Old luggage planter.
16. DIY bedside table.
17. DIY Trunk to Rolling Bar
18. Vintage stacking suitcases home decor.
19. Dog Bowls from Vintage Suitcase
20. Fresh towels storage idea in a guest bathroom.
21. Suitcase medicine cabinet
22. Suitcases suited for stairways
23. Cute suitcase table.
24. Suitcase Picnic Table and Speaker System
25. Vintage suitcases tower.
26. Snowman painted on old suitcase for Christmas decor.
27. Suitcase medicine cabinet in bathroom.
28. Rolling Under-Bed Storage with suitcases
29. Make Shelves From Vintage Suitcases
Discussion about this post