No one wants a messy and cluttered kitchen, if you’re looking for some simply diy ways to improve your kitchen so you spend less time cleaning, organizing, and searching these do-it-yourself ways are essential for any kitchen!
With some brilliant tips that help with everyday things like diy kitchen hangers, diy sealers and countless diy storage and containers. If you’re looking to save a few extra bucks and love to recycle these 30 Crazily Simple DIY Tips To Improve Your Kitchen are a must have!
1. DIY Kitchen Shelves
A pretty and unique way to add more Pantry Space!
2. How to Paint Laminate Kitchen Countertops
Update your laminate countertops on a budget! This site tells you how… Love the look of real stone at a sliver of the price!
3. Use empty soda boxes to store soup cans.
Find out how to make it all pretty here.
4. Shoe holders become excellent snack holders.
Snacks vs. shoes, discuss.
5. Cut off the ends of plastic hangers to DIY chip clips.
Never experience the hollow, tragic crunch of a stale chip again. Directions here.
7. Tension rods can be used vertically to keep cabinet storage neat.
10. Seal plastic bags with the tops of water bottles.
12. Keep thin boxes in a magazine rack.
13. Arrange utensils and cloths on an old shutter door.
14. Keep your measuring cups handy inside a cupboard door.
And never do complicated conversion math again. Directions here.
15. Use a liquor or olive oil dispenser spout for dish or hand soap.
16. Use a desk organizer to store cookie sheets and cutting boards.
17. Use a pegboard to hang extra storage or utensils.
18. À la Julia Child.
19. If you’re willing to invest in a restaurant-style dish rack, it makes for great extra storage.
21. Tissue boxes are great for holding plastic bags too.
Just thumbtack a box to the inside of a cabinet, or wherever’s most convenient.
22. Store utensils in vintage trophies.
You’ll get first place in kitchen organization HAHAHAHA.
24. Keep cookie cutters in place with a paper towel dispenser.
25. Turn a milk jug into a dust pan for easy sweeping.
One less thing you’ll have to worry about recycling.
26. Store knives safely in bamboo skewers.
They won’t splay everywhere and stab you in the hands, which is always a plus. Directions for beautifying here.
27. Put a magnet inside a metal tea canister to stick it to the fridge.
Full directions here.
28. Create chalkboard-paint lids for your spices.
You can make your own out of old baby food jars. Directions here.
29. Keep small snacks in coffee creamer containers.
Just clean them out and peel off the labels.
30. A roll of brown paper makes a seemingly infinite place for grocery lists.
Which you will promptly forget every time you go shopping. Directions here.
32. Use CD holders to neatly house Tupperware lids.
Oh, yeah, because you totally need those CD holders for your immense collection of Enya’s discography.