25+ Surprisingly Awesome Things For Your Kitchen
Making the best part of the house better.
1. A designated Nutella spoon.
Obviously. $16, here.
3. This self-ejecting garlic press that takes a little bit of the hassle out of cleaning.
And also comes in eight different colors. Get it here, $19.95.
5. These scissors that make chopping scallions and herbs literally five times faster.
6. This slicer that will make all of your pineapple-y dreams come true.
And after you’ve carved out the insides, smoosh the insides so the juice comes out into the pineapple cup, and add a little coconut rum. $13.59, here.
7. This kale stripper that makes it easy to get rid of the stems.
Worth it if you eat a lot of kale. $7.95, here.
9. This pasta box topper that will make sure you never accidentally cook too much pasta again.
10. This lemon juicer that gets all of the juice and none of the seeds and nothing on your fingers.
12. This bag resealer that will keep your leftover chips fresh longer.
You’ll never be out of chip clip things again. $23.99 for two, here.
13. A laser-engraved rolling pin that stamps cats onto your cookies.
14. Condom-like covers for your bowls and half-eaten fruit.
It’s called “CoverBlubber” and it’s $20 for four, here.
15. A unicorn sprinkle shaker.
Because you need more sprinkles in your life. $12.95, here.
16. A filing system for your cutting boards and knives.
Help bring cross-contamination to an end. $80 for the set with the knives, here.
18. These spice holders that automatically measure out 1/4 teaspoon with each click.
It also opens up at the top so you can pour more out at a time. $29.99, here.
21. A Darth Vader toaster that burns the Star Warslogo into the side of your bread.
May the toast be with you. $49.95, here.
23. Pot scrubbers that you can throw in the laundry when they get dirty.
$22 for 5, here.
25. A divided skillet that lets you cook two single-serving dishes while only dirtying one dish.
26. This bowl that lets you make microwave popcorn with just kernels and whatever flavors you like.
It’s collapsible, too. $20, here.
28. Magnetic beer storage for your fridge.
The never-in-the-way solution. $38, here.