20+ Gadgets All Lazy People Need In Their Kitchen
1. Corn Zipper
This easy-to-use corn “zipper” cuts and collects your kernels with one push. Get ithere.
2. These herb scissors:
Quickly chop your herbs with these handy, multi-cut scissors. Recipe here.
3. This pizza-cutting fork:
If you’re too proper to eat pizza with your hands, but also too lazy to get and knifeand a fork, then this is for you! Get it here.
5. This banana slicer:
7. This automatic tea bag lifter:
Let your tea steep without lifting a finger. Get it here.
8. This oreo dipping wand:
Your sticky-free fingers will thank you. Get it here.
9. This breakfast sandwich maker:
One gadget means only one thing to clean. Get it here.
10. This twirling spaghetti fork:
This fork does everything except lift itself to your mouth. That’s your job. Get it here.
14. This marinade infusing meat tenderizer:
This tool efficiently tenderizes and marinates your meat at the same time. Get it here.
15. This microwave omelet cooker:
For when actual cooking in a pan is just too much effort. Get it here.
16. This app-controlled scale:
Take the guesswork out of measuring your ingredients. Get it here.
17. This motorized ice cream cone:
The act of licking can be tedious. We understand. Get it here.
18. This handheld egg cracker:
Only one hand needed, which means only half the effort used! Get it here.
20. This cherry pitter:
Fill a bowl full of cherries then you diiiive in it. Get it here.
23. This popcorn machine that shoots popcorn straight into your mouth:
As it should be. Get it here.