There are many items you probably already have lying around your home that can be used for different purposes other than the obvious choice. Have you ever considered using a coffee lid as a paint splatter shield? Or using a pair of kitchen tongs for squeezing lemons? Below, you will find many more awesome life hacks, tips, and tricks like these. These awesome life hacks will save you time and money and allow you to repurpose some of your everyday items.
01. Glue A Magnet To The End Of Your Hammer To Stick Your Nails To. Very Handy!
02. A Hanger With A Recipe Book Attached Is A Fuss-Free Way To Make Your Favorite Meals Without Getting Food Splattered All Over Your Book!
03. Squeak-Free Floors!
04. This Is Great For When You Go On Vacation. Add Water To Empty Wine Bottles And Place Them Upside Down In Plant Pots. This Will Ensure Your Plants Remain Hydrated While You’re Away Having Fun!
05. Hanging A Plywood Strip On A Wall Will Take A Heavier Load Than Expected!
06. Using A Planer, Shave Off A Small Amount From A Wooden Door Edge To Leave Enough Room For Contracting And Expanding During Hot And Cold Weather.
07. Removing A Cracked Tile Is Easy When You Know How.
Firstly, get the surrounding grout raked out. Next, cover the surrounding tile edges with protective tape. Then, drill evenly spaced holes into the broken tile (as above), and working from the middle out, tap the tiles with a hammer and a narrow tile chisel.
08. Cover Picnic Food With Clean Flower Pots To Keep Everything Bug-Free.
09. Old Coffee Lids Make Great Paint Splatter Shields.
10. Messy Kids Will Love This Toothpaste Dispenser Made From A Thoroughly Cleansed Soap Dispenser.
11. Wood Ash And A Paper Towel Are All You Need To Clean The Glass In Your Fireplace.
12. Strong Tongs And A Sieve Give You Perfectly Squeezed Lemons With No Fuss.
13. Pasta Noodles Are Handy Candlelighters. No More Burnt Fingers!
14. An Old Stocking Over Your Vacuum Attachment Will Enable You To Pick Up Little Objects Like Beads Or Screws.
15. Soda Pop Tabs On Hangers Give You Much Space In Your Closet.
16. Shower Hooks Are Perfect For Hanging Jeans.
17. A Tennis Or Badminton Racket Is A Creative Way To Hang Your Jewelry.
18. Want To Keep A Nail Or Screw Straight? Just Use A Toothed Comb. Easy!
19. Clean Pringles Tubs Are Great For Storing Pasta!
20. Pour Cola Into Your Toilet Bowl And Leave For 30 Minutes Before Flushing. Your Toilet Bowl Will Be Gleaming! (Slightly Worrying For Your Teeth, Though!)
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.