You already use toothpaste at least twice a day, every day (or we hope you do, anyway!), but did you know that it can be used for more than just cleaning your teeth? There are numerous ways that toothpaste can be utilized around the house for cleaning tasks and more.
It’s incredible how many different types of household products you could get rid of just by using toothpaste in their stead. So, grab that tube and get ready to tackle some chores!
01. Use toothpaste to repair CDs or DVDs with small scratches.
02. Get rid of water rings on wooden furniture.
03. Remove stains from the fabric.
04. Get a permanent mark off the wood.
05. Remove gum from hair or clothing.
06. Polish your silver.
07. Dab toothpaste on zits to help get rid of them faster.
08. Get crayons off your wall.
09. After handling strong-smelling foods, such as onions and garlic, toothpaste can deodorize your hands.
10. Clean your toilet bowl.
11. Remove tarnish from jewelry.
12. Make the white parts of the sneakers white again.
13. Remove small scratches from screens.
14. Clean piano keys.
15. Scrub under and around your nails.
16. Make your iron sparkle.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.