We’ve got you covered if you’re looking for tree stump ideas. As it turns out, that old bit of tree can be transformed into a work of art or a truly functional feature for your garden.
Perhaps you’ve had a stump at the bottom of your plot for years that you’ve been trying to overlook. Or, maybe you’ve recently had a visit from a tree surgeon and have been left with a stump or two that you’re unsure what to do with. But with a bit of know-how and creativity, there are many things you can try.
From turning them into a unique point of interest or removing them from the ground to transforming them into fabulous furniture or fun stepping stones for the kids, you might be surprised at all the opportunities a stump can present. Before long, you’ll find they are the perfect addition to your carefully considered garden design ideas. Read on to find out more.
More info: Tree stump removal service in Rancho Cordova
01. Build a Tree House If The Stump is Strong Enough to Hold The Structure
02. Place a Glass Top Tree Stump Table with Your Outdoor Seating
03. Turn the Tree Stump Into a Cute Fairy House
04. How About These Stump Outdoor Lights? Amazing! Aren’t They?
05. Stretch Your Creative Muscle and Build a Bench with Stumps
06. You Can Also Make Individual Seats Like These
07. Paint The Stump Into a Cute Garden Art Like These
08. Transform The Stump Into A Planter
09. Thinner Stumps Can Make Great Candle Holders as Well
10. Make a Cool Sculpture from the Stump
With the help of a professional who knows a bit about using an electrical saw and has knowledge of sculpting, you can get a wonderful tree stump sculpture that will not be unique but will add a fantastic charm to your garden.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.