Some people believe in fate, that everything in life happens for a reason, is predetermined, and therefore out of your power. Others believe in an existence that is more of a series of random events and occurrences that, no matter how bizarre they may seem, are purely chance coincidences.
Wherever your beliefs lie on the fate-coincidence scale, these odds-defying scenarios will blow your mind. A&D has compiled a list of a few times when coincidences were just so perfect, occurrences so rare that even the most ardent skeptic may wonder if there weren’t some supernatural forces at play.
What’s the weirdest coincidence that you have ever encountered? Let us know in the comments below!
01. What Are The Chances?
02. This Bird Landed On The Page About Itself
03. Dog Gave Birth To Three Puppies, Each With Their Own Corresponding Number On Their Back
05. My Friend Just Got This Once In A Lifetime Picture
06. The Mountains And Trees Lined Up Perfectly On This Camper On The Highway
07. A Dragon Fly Landed On My Friend’s Foot And Mirrored Its Own Tattoo
08. Hometown Zip Code, T-Shirt, Race Number, Finishing Time – All 33607
09. Right Place, Right Time
10. What To Do After A Car Crash?
11. Butterfly Bro Lands On His Own Picture
12. Brother Spent A Year Trying To Get A Lightning Photo. He Caught This Last Night, I Just Noticed The Boat In The Bottom Left
13. Mosquito Killed By A Dart
14. A Flamboyance Of Flamingos… Shaped Like A Flamingo
15. Managed To Catch This Balloon Popping On My Phone
16. Bad Timing
17. Oddest Odd Possible
18. So My Dad, A Fisherman At Lake “Attersee”, Austria, Just Fished Up His Old, Lost Wallet In One Of His Fishnets, After He Had Dropped It Into The Lake 20 Years Ago
19. In Very Rare Circumstances It Is Possible To See A Full 360 Degree Rainbow From An Airplane
20. I Call Bullsh*t, They Obviously Rehearsed This
21. Swedish Guy Accidentally Captures Green Meteorite While Searching For The Northern Lights
22. The People You May Know Section Of Facebook Put Up These Pictures That Align Perfectly With Unrelated People
23. My Blind Son Found A Four Leaf Clover On His Own. What Are The Odds?
24. My Dog’s White Stripe Lines Up Perfectly With The Water’s Edge
25. Rare Cloud Phenomenon Over Eastern Victoria, Australia
26. Two Collided Bullets From The Battle Of Gallipoli
27. Fire Breather Looks Like He’s Kissing A Fire Dragon
28. My Brother Accidentally Wore The Same Outfit As My Daughter’s Birthday Present
29. This Car Owner Is Just Lucky
30. Man Slides Into Pool But Never Swims
31. What Are The Odds?
32. One Shot, One Opportunity
33. Triple Rainbow
34. Restaurant Sign Saved By Chance
35. My Friend’s Father Caught A Blue Lobster The Other Day. Odds Are 1 In 2 Million
36. Lottery Ticket Vs. Winning Numbers
37. What Are The Odds Of This Accident?
38. Four Strangers Same Outfit
39. These License Plates
40. Almost 12 Years Ago My Dad Caught A Picture So Rare That No One Believed Us When We Told Them. Today I Finally Found The Picture To Prove It…
41. Cell Phone Picture From Friday Nights Storm. The Lighting Happened Right After The Camera Started Taking The Picture
42. Eggsperts Say Odds Are 11 Billion To 1
43. Aussie Currently Traveling Around Greece, I Just Found Half An Australian Bank Card Out The Front Of My Hotel. The Name, Valid Date, And First 6 Numbers That Are Visible Are Exactly The Same As My Own Card. I Ran Upstairs And Pulled Apart My Bag And Found Mine Completely Intact Where I’d Left It
44. An Albino Deer I Spotted In Northwestern Wisconsin Yesterday
45. Lucky Speeder
46. This Lady’s Dress
47. The Print On The Lorry In Front Is In The Same Spot My Wife Took Her Background Photo
48. We Got Another Rare Lobster In At Work. This Time He’s A 1 In 30 Million Calico Lobster
49. Sequential License Plates
50. Once In A Lifetime
51. Friend Tried To Toss Me His Keys At Work, They Got Stuck On Piping In The Roof Like This
52. How Does This Even Happen?!?
53. She Was Born For This Job
54. I Saw A Gull Standing On Top Of Another Gull
55. I Dropped A Plate By Accident, and It Spilt In Half Perfectly. No Shards Or Chips
56. Today, I Think I Found The Rarest Thing I Will Ever Come By And Never Seen One Until This Morning On My Front Tire. An Albino Fly
57. My Dad Started Learning Archery 2 Years Ago. He Comes Back From Lessons With This Once In A Lifetime Shot
58. I Mean, What Are The Odds?
59. What Are The Odds?
60. After Having It For 2 Years, I Accidentally Found My Phone Background The Other Day Near Santa Cristina, Italy
61. My Friend Captured Possibly The Rarest Thing That’s Ever Happened
62. On Our Way To An Amusement Park When We See A Man Holding A Sign Saying “Jesus Is This Way”. Start Joking That Jesus Is At The Amusement Park. This Is What We Park Next To
63. The House My Sister Is Looking At Buying Has A Picture I Painted When I Was In High School For A History Project On Their Wall
64. I Just Dropped My Bank Note On The Floor And I Thought It Had Disappeared
65. Car’s Lucky Day
66. These Two Local Doctors. Two These Doctors Local
67. Both Lines At McDonald’s Had The Same Cars
68. The Irony
69. The Left Door Perfectly Describes The Right Door’s Condition
70. Identical License Plates But From Different States
71. This Guy Had Two Nails From A Nail Gun Hit His Leg, And They Both Missed His Femur And His Kneecap
72. This Captcha Password
73. My Sister, Other Sister, And Parents Accidentally Bought Me The Same Birthday Card
74. Leaf Meets Crack In The Gate
75. My Default Router Password Described My Rare Birthmark
76. Is This Going To Be A Bad Day Or A Good One?
77. My Daughter Got A Book In The Discarded Book Pile At Her Hs That My Wife And My Wife’s Mom Also Checked Out In Hs
78. “Beware Of Death” Sign Above An Unexploded Shell In A Tree During WW1
79. My Worksheet For Statistics Said I Wouldn’t Get The Same Numbers When I Used A Random Number Generator. I Did
80. I Found 5 Peanuts In A Shell
81. My Cousin Caught A Lobster With Double Pinchers. Both Claws Work
82. What Are The Odds?
83. Dices Got Stuck In My Friend’s Glass While Shuffling
84. My Friend Threw His Homework In The Air
85. These Two Bullets Hit Each Other At The Battle Of Gettysburg
86. Someone Flipped This Up There
87. Lucky Car
88. 3 Eggs. All Twins. The Odds Of This Happening Are About 0.003%
89. How Fast Can A Moth Even Fly?
90. Couple Wins Lottery For The Third Time
91. Yesterday I Got Lucky, I Ride Again.
92. This Wasp Got Crushed By My Garage Door As It Closed
93. The View Of Street From My Work
94. Gunpowder Shooting Up Out Of A Miniature Cannon Lands Directly In A Container Of Gunpowder
95. My Phone Captured A Card Being Dealt, Total Accident But Mildly Interesting Consequence
96. Can I Get $100 On “Christ That’s Lucky” Please Jim
97. This Bill Is Exactly 11111
98. My Friends Order Number Was The Same As Her Total
99. Lesson For Today: Do Not Shake Your Starbucks Iced Coffee Over Your Laptop Because There’s A One In A Million Chance The Bottom Will Fall Off
100. My Pinball Stopped Exactly… Here
101. Threw My Phone Into The Air On A Timer Many Times (Yes, It Did Land In The Water Eventually), And Somehow Got This Wonderful Photo
102. Cheating Death
103. Shot An Arrow Into A Public Archery Target And Accidentally Re-Tipped My Arrow With Another Arrowhead That Was Stuck Inside
104. Top 3 Spots Of This Nascar Race Belong To Numbers 1, 2, And 3
105. I Shot A Spider With A 23GA Nail gun From 4 Feet Away And Scored A Headshot
106. I Accidentally Washed A Couple Of Dollar Bills And One Turned Out To Be A Counterfeit
107. It Took A Year For Him To Finally Trump Them, But It’s Happening
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.