If you’re interested in how others live, then the ‘Weird Homes That Just Need To Be Shared’ Facebook group is the perfect place to visit. With 191.7K members, it is dedicated to celebrating the quirkiest and most unconventional houses and apartments worldwide. From creepy attics to retro kitchens, these folks have it all.
“To us, ‘weird’ means anything odd or unique, something you just don’t see every day,” the group writes in its ‘About’ section. “Weird can be hideous, or beautiful, or somewhere in between. Weirdness is in the eye of the beholder.”
So, if you appreciate unusual architecture and interior design, keep scrolling!
01. Just Wow!
02. “The Starry Night” Swimming Pool
03. Our Home Is A 153-Year-Old Church. I Think It’s Wonderful & A Wee Bit Weird. How About You?
04. I Found One!
05. Our Favorite All-Black Home Is Back On The Market!
06. Weird House
07. For My Other (Smaller) Canvases
08. Hi. Hello. I’ve Found My Dream House
09. Back To Show More Of Carrie Fishers Home
11. This Decor Though
12. Mosaic House Of Dunedin
13. Designed In 1960 By Preeminent Architects Balzhiser, Seder & Rhodes, And Constructed For Lew Williams, This Spectacular Mid-Century Modern Inspired Home Has An Impressive Past
15. I Found This One While I Was looking At Lake Side Homes In South Carolina
16. I Never Wanted To Live On This Planet, So I Made My Own
17. I’m Sure Shared Before, But If Not, Too Cool To Not Be. “Cosmic Witch House” Somewhere In LA Area
18. If You Think The Exterior Is Weird, You Show See The Interior!
19. Nice House, But What’s With The Tree Forcefield?
20. Artist Mr. Doodle Has Spent Two Years Covering Every Square Inch Of His £1.35million House In Doodles, Working His Way Through 900 Litres Of Emulsion, 401 Cans Of Spray Paint, 286 Bottles Of Drawing Paint, And 2,296 Pen Nibs
21. Firehouse Converted Into Air Brb, Word On The Street, 3 Spirits Share The Space!
22. Rumor Has It This Intriguing Home Is Haunted
23. This Kitchen Is Made Entirely Out Of Coffins
24. A Lovely & Super Colorful Rainbow House Out In Joshua Tree!
25. I Built My Dream ’80s Video “Store” In Our Basement Over 4 Years For Family, Friends, And Creative Endeavors. Some Think It’s Way-Rad, Others Just Way-Weird
26. It’s Giving Barbie
27. I Was Browsing On Zillow When I Saw This
28. Hmm, One Of The Weird Homes
29. I Don’t Know Where This Is, But It’s Pretty Cool!
30. Weird Home
31. It Looks Like An 80s Mall
32. I Wanted To Share The Place I Live In A Very Old Church, And We Call It The Enchanted Church. Located In Ohio One Day Hoping To Make It Airbnb
33. Holy Time Capsule
34. Um… No
36. This One’s Wild Ya’ll
37. Can You Tell They Love Green?
38. Too Many Possibilities…
39. Spy Kids Remastered
40. My Home, Not For Everyone
41. It Was Built In 1710. I Bought It As I Thought It Looked Like A Perfect Dolls House. Here Are Some Of The Rooms
42. They’re Committed To That Decor
43. Barbie’s Kitchen
44. In Plain Sight
45. Every Home Needs One Thing, And That One Thing Is A Dining Room Command Center With A Hatch That Takes You To The Laundry Room And Workshop. Bonus: There Is An Elevated Library In The Living Room
46. All The Items Are Authentic Only Maps In The Floor Are Copies Of Original Army Maps
48. Weird Home
49. That’s Uncomfy
50. When You Watch Game Of Thrones Once
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.