Top 40 Tricks and DIY Projects to Organize Your Office
Got a cluttered office? The following brilliant DIY organization tips and projects will help you transform your office into an efficient workspace. Organizing your office doesn’t have to cost a lot of time. And you don’t need to spend a lot of money on these organization projects. There are many great DIY projects using recycled materials that will help tidy up your office. In the gallery below, you will find: attach baskets to walls for folders, reference guides or craft papers; suspended utensil organizer made from old paint cans; clever method of organizing cords and cables – by using large ziplock bags…Get inspired!
01. Turn a Bookshelf Into a Desk for Two
02. Stack up empty cans to create a handy desk organizer
05. Minimalist desk with clever organisation.
06. Clever method of organizing cords and cables, using large ziplock bags.
08. Organize with a wine rack.
09. Office organized & storage tower.
10. Mail organization – Upcycled Formula Tubs
11. Desk & wall organiser
12. Shoe Box Desk Caddy
13. Organize Your Craft Room
14. Use Mason Jars As Cubbies
15. Storage Solutions Using Baskets
16. Keep loose papers out of the way using clipboards.
17. Nice crafting space
18. Use Drawer Dividers
19. Suspended Utensil Organizer from paint cans.
20. LEGO Desk Organizer
22.The Minimal Float Wall Desk
23. Sewing Room
24. Tin Can Desk Organizer
25. DIY office organization
26. An organizer made from an old frame.
29. Install Open Shelving
30. Flat office organization
31. Storage solution using a dish rack.
33. Use simple clothespins as a scheduling sanity saver.
34. Wall File Holder
35. Stack them to save space.
38. Binder clips make great cord catchers.
39. Baskets with hang tags to label
40. Wood pencil block
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.