Remember when you were a kid and Mom had to drag you inside each summer night? Get ready to feel that way again.
01. Movie night…without the $20 popcorn!
02. Don’t mind if I do.
03. So much green!
A gorgeous backyard in Atlanta.
04. Check and mate.
05. If you need me I’ll just be reading in my lounge swing. Forever.
06. Hammocks for everyone!
Source: Bonnie Forkner
07. Daybed swing made from salvaged pallets.
08. Porch swing, deluxe edition.
09. There are no boys allowed…in my awesome hanging tipi.
10. Hot tub paradise.
11. Indoor-outdoor bar. Perfection!
12. Pool, hot tub, and your very own LAZY RIVER.
13. Hidden pool = no skimming.
14. No lines, no waiting.
15. Pool disguised as old timey swimming hole. Look out below!
16. I know, the awesomeness of the beach sand is distracting. But look at that lofted bed!
17. The backyard greenhouse studio of San Francisco artist Phillipe Vendrolini. Swoon.
18. Hawk House: A seven by nine foot cabana built by Alex Windham in Central California.
19. Year-Round Greenhouse
20. Sleep, eat, read, entertain, repeat.
21. Holy couch.
22. Gorgeous garden lounge, grass optional.
23. Bohemian bliss at Liza Bruce’s house.
24. The gym that never closes (or gets overrun by meat-heads).
Source: B Jane Gardens
25. A Raised Lounge Area With A Small Pool Was Designed For This Backyard
26. Adult tree house.
27. Life’s a beach. Even in this landlocked backyard.
28. Bunk beds turned stargazing platform. Genius.
29. It’s always happy hour in this space-conscious lounge.
30. Brightly painted pallets form the floor and wall of this pop-up deck.
31. Perfect place for a re-reading of Arabian Nights.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
Discussion about this post