26 Secret Travel Destinations You’ve Never Heard Of… Almost No One Knows About #7.
There are so many incredible places in this world, but some of them are so gorgeous, they actually look out of this world. These are the lesser-known, lesser-traveled spots that seem to be taken directly from a sci-fi novel. The only thing is, they’re actually real.
Below are 26 of these surreal places, each one of them more spectacular then the last. The photographers who captured these landmarks manage to get just the right shot – photos that capture the location’s natural beauty and make it look like a fantasy at the same time. #17 will below your mind.
1. The canola fields of Luoping, China.
3. Grand Prismatic Spring, the natural hotspring that creates a rainbow colored cauldron in Wyoming.
4. A gorgeous dam in Rayong, Thailand.
5. The Atacama Desert, just west of the Andes Mountains in Antofagasta Region, Chile
7. The ‘Door to Hell’ Gas Deposit was given it’s names because of the large flames in the center of the crater. It’s located in Darvaza, Turkmenistan.
9. Jigokudani Snow Monkey Park in Nagano, Japan, where you can actually enjoy the hot springs with the monkeys.
10. Hitachi Seaside Park in Ibaraki, Japan, which includes millions of vibrant flowers.
Sea of scarlet: Hitachi Seaside Park features millions of flowers spawned across 190 hectares