33 Irresistibly Spring DIYs
09. Put edible flowers in your popsicles.
13. Don’t need a planter? Put a leather handle on it and turn it into a junk caddy.
You can get these wooden boxes at Target for like, $3.
17. Wear your succulents.
They’ll last for weeks if you put them in the fridge.
20. For a spring party, add floral garlands to your balloons.
23. Wrap your lamp cords with colored embroidery floss.
26. Instead of a terrarium, turn a basket into a delightful little fairy garden.
29. Cut a rug in the shape of a cloud.
30. Decorate your computer cords with washi tape.
32. Or add some pom-poms to the corners.
33. Plant a bougainvillea tree.
They do well in hot, dry areas, like Texas, Florida, and Arizona. So if you live in one of those states, you should plant one of these immediately.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.