Life is complicated enough, so it’s nice when a helpful product comes along to give you one less thing to worry about. Just think about the simplifying wonders of a self-watering planter, a convenient under-the-bed storage unit, and an internet favorite wrinkle release spray for the days when you just can’t be bothered to reach for the iron.
Whether you are hunting for an all-purpose cleaner tough on grime or need an all-in-one kitchen appliance that can do all the cooking, this list of products will surely de-complicate your everyday.
These things are as useful as they are cute.
01. A set of clothespins masquerading as a circus troupe.
02. An adorable robot to clean your floors.
03. An alarm clock to wake you with the sound of chirping.
04. An R2D2 screwdriver to help you repair things around the house.
05. A cloud that rains cheese instead of water.
06. And a cloud to help you chop vegetables.
07. A dog who loves to measure.
08. A penguin who will sanitize your toothbrush.
09. A whale who transforms into a comfy travel pillow.
10. A zoological Swiss Army knife.
11. An extremely tall alpaca to help you measure baking ingredients.
12. And a bouquet of measuring spoons.
13. A tiger who’s cool with you drying your feet off on his fur after you get out of the tub.
14. A gadget that makes waffles shaped like Peanut characters.
15. A unicorn who dispenses sprinkles.
16. Little critters to keep your keyboard clean.
17. A petite lamp to help you read at night.
18. A sweet babushka to infuse your tea.
19. Skewers for pirates or fairies who like to eat toasted marshmallows.
20. A Dalmatian who loves to staple things.
21. A merry little dude to keep your bottles stoppered.
22. A dignified elephant to dispense a cup of tea.
23. A sharpener that turns a pencil into an ice pop.
24. Edamame-shaped bottle cleaners.
25. A mixtape to keep your desk organized.
26. A teeny city to erase your mistakes.
27. A hedgehog who’ll sweep up your crumbs.
28. A miniature water tower to keep your plants alive.
29. A heart to help you listen to music (or watch a video) with a friend.
30. A butter-dish ship with a built-in spreader.
31. And a hedgehog who will happily hold your toothpicks.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.