Picking the right, unique gift for someone you barely know or know too well is probably the most challenging task ever. And sometimes, after skipping through hundreds of gift ideas, you might go with some hilarious gag gift and end the struggles before you lose it completely. And if laughter is the best medicine, then the receivers of these Christmas gifts will probably never get sick.
We can all agree that being presented with a well-thought-out, creative gift is a truly pleasurable experience, but not everyone gets what they expect! That’s why A&D decided to look at some of the most unexpected and funny gifts people got this year.
From crazy packaging pranks to hilariously oversized clothes – this funny gift ideas list won’t disappoint you. However, our favorite is the present consisting of two suitcases that a 24-year-old living with his parents got for Christmas. Ho ho ho!
01. My Friend’s Sister Had Some Fun With His Gift Wrapping.
02. My Bro Told My Grandma, Jokingly, He Wanted 100 Things From The Dollar Store For Christmas; Grandma Doesn’t Like Being Challenged
03. My Brother Never Fails To Disappoint With His Personalised Christmas Gifts – This Year He Made Me A Calendar
04. I’m 24 And Still Living With My Parents. This Is What I Got For Christmas
05. Brother Killed It At Christmas Exchange
06. I Photoshopped Myself To Be My Own Awkward Family. Yes, They Are All Me (Bodies Included). Yes, I Did Go To The Beach And Take The Pictures. People Did Stare. I Did Send This Out To My Family And Friends For The Holidays
07. Son Wanted Beats For Christmas. I Delivered
08. Our 8-Year-Old Son Woke Up Early This Morning To Put Together Stockings For Me And His Mom… Which Were Plastic Bags Full Of What You See Here
09. My Neighbor Brought Us A Plate Of Christmas Cookies. After Eating The Whole Plate, We Found This On The Bottom
10. My Crooked-Eyed Granny Knit Me Some Socks For Christmas
11. Responsible Parents Inspect Their Children’s Gifts
12. I’m 24 And Do Not Live With My Parents, And This Is What They Got Me
13. I Gave My Dad A Blanket With My Face On It Because I’ve Always Wanted To Give Someone A Blanket With My Face On It
14. I Ordered My Girlfriend A Collage Blanket Covered In Photos Of Myself, And They Sent Another Family’s Blanket. I Gave It To Her Anyway
15. I’m 28 And Still Living With My Parents. This Is What I Got For Christmas
16. When I’m In Charge Of Getting My Mom A Christmas Gift
17. My Friend Got An Apple Watch For Christmas From His Wife
18. My Sister In Law Got Steve Buscemi Leggings For Christmas
19. I Was Overjoyed With My Brother’s Sweet Gift
20. So It Took About 2.5 Hours To Open Everything Up… Thank You Very Much, Santa!
21. Morgan And Her Wonderful Brother
22. Oh, Man! I Hope It’s A Puppy
23. For Christmas, My Great Aunt Gifted Me Moisturizer That’s Twelve Years Out Of Date
24. Secret Santa Gift From Co-Worker Today. He Was Supposed To Keep It Under $20, But This Is Priceless
25. He Asked For A Kindle For Christmas. So, I Gave Him A Ken Doll… Then A Kindle
26. My Stepson Has Had To “Secretly” Carry Around This Box And Hide It From Me For The Past Two Days, Not Knowing That It’s His New Xbox
27. I Couldn’t Afford To Get My Wife A Lexus For Christmas, So I Got Her One Of Their Bows Instead And Put It On Her Car
28. My Husband Loves His Christmas Present
29. The Boyfriend Told Me He’d Get Me The Greatest Gift Ever For Christmas
30. My Son Metal Detects And Got This Tee From His Sister’s Boyfriend. ; )
31. Here’s My Brother’s Present. It Was A Gift Card
32. My Cousin Got A Drone For Christmas
33. So I Asked For A Taylor Acoustic Guitar For Christmas, And My Sister Delivered
34. A Few Years Ago, My Son Asked For An Xbox 360. My Dad Delivered…
35. My Stepmom Got Me The Shirt I Was Wearing!
36. My Brother Gave Me The Most Hilarious Christmas Gift I’ve Ever Received
37. Thanks For The Marble Paper Towel Holder, Grandma
38. My Daughter And I Together Have 15 Cats …… She’s Very Creative. Perfect Gift For Her!
39. What Are These? Mom Got Them For Me For Christmas. Garlic For Scale
40. I’m 28, And I Live With My Parents Too, And This Is What They Got Me For Christmas. I Don’t Smoke Weed
41. My Kids Got The Biggest, My Bf The Middle One. I Got The Small. I’m F*cked
42. I Ordered A Necklace With “Julia,” And They Asked What I Wanted To Be Inscribed. I Wrote, “love, Rick.” This Is What I Got.
43. My Mom Owed Me Some Money. This Was Her Christmas Gift To Me
44. When I Asked What I Wanted, I Said A Boat And A Bag Full Of Money. I Don’t Know What I Enjoy More
45. I Have My Brother A Welding Mask For Christmas
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.
Discussion about this post