The bathroom is typically where we center ourselves with self-care in the mornings and evenings. Believe it or not, the color of your bathroom can help with this mind shift. Green bathrooms exude a rejuvenating energy, reminding us of nature and the great outdoors. Green can make us feel calm or exhilarated, depending on the shade, so it’s essential to consider what kind of boost is best for you. Sage green bathrooms are soothing, which helps bring down stress and anxiety, while lime green bathrooms deliver a powerful visual jolt to wake up the brain. Whichever mood you’re looking for, we’ve got 40 green bathroom design ideas with tips and accessories to help you create them.
01. A green bathtub shines like an emerald in this moody bathroom scheme. Green paintwork continues from the walls onto the ceiling for a full wraparound finish.
Visualizer: Igor Sirotov
02. In this airy bathroom concept, a green ceiling is punctuated with a round, white ceiling recess for the shower. Pivoting glass doors connect the space with a sunny terrace.
03. Racetrack-shaped bathroom mirrors place contrasting coral accents onto sage green wallpaper. Coral hardware continues the warming accent onto a pale green vanity unit.
Visualizer: Spacja Studio
04. Indoor plants go hand-in-hand with a green bathroom décor scheme. Continue the natural theme with wood and rattan elements.
Visualizer: Anastasiia Romaniv
05. Green subway tiles, mounted vertically, construct a modern look.
06. If you’re unsure whether to commit to a green color scheme, select neutral fixtures and fittings and apply color only with your paintwork. That way, it will be quick and inexpensive to switch out.
Visualizer: Quadro Room
07. Green basins, a green vanity unit, and green wall tiles build a color-saturated scheme. A black bathtub and toilet break up the layout.
Visualizer: Oksana Petrovska
08. Combine concrete décor with green accents to establish an excellent industrial base with uplifting interludes.
Visualizer: Black Razor
09. A white farmhouse sink and black bathroom fixtures break up this bold, seafoam green bathroom design.
Visualizer: Mikhailova Sasha
10. Green mosaic tiles smoothly wrap around this built-in bathtub to create a bespoke finish.
Designer: Studio Bright
11. Give your green décor scheme a bold black outline that defines the edges of doorways, archways, and windows.
Visualizer: Oskars L
12. Create a green liquid marble backsplash to introduce stunning texture.
Visualizer: Noha Ayad
13. Large-format green tiles increase the sense of space in a bathroom.
Source: Desvres Ariana
14. Black and green bathroom décor fashions a room with great depth.
Visualizer: Marzena Pieńkowska-Szpunar
15. A peekaboo courtyard gives this soothing, sage-green space an outdoor feel.
Visualizer: TERZO PIANO SRL
16. Wicker towel baskets, a rattan pendant light shade, and wood-slatted accents give this gray and green bathroom concept a natural, boho essence.
17. Terrazzo tiles layer patterns over these forest green walls to attain a fashion-forward image. A globe bathroom vanity light and a racetrack vanity mirror complete the concept.
18. You know it’s time to wake up when faced with lime-green walls and a matching ceiling.
19. Green wall tiles define this wonderfully rounded shower space design from a predominantly neutral bathroom scheme.
Visualizer: US Visuals
20. Pink and green bathroom decor produces a fun, tropical vibe. Add a playful neon wall sign and tropical plants to enhance the vibe.
Visualizer: Maria Fadeeva
21. Neon green décor schemes are not for the shy and reserved homeowner but pack a powerful punch.
Designer: Min | Day
22. This bright green bathroom design incorporates a curved ceiling profile, turning the narrow room proportions into a positive feature.
Designer: Dethier Architectures
23. Contrast green bathroom decor with the opposite side of the color wheel. Red mirror frames and towels add bold contradiction.
Visualizer: Eugene Zjuba
24. This standalone red vanity unit has a transformative effect on a dark green and white bathroom.
Visualizer: Kupinskiy Architects
25. Use green tiles to create an expanse of color around the wet zone while the rest of the room fades into the background in shades of gray.
Visualizer: Ngọc Thủy
26. White, metal-framed furniture places crisp outlines onto this green bathroom background.
Visualizer: Nika Vorotyntseva
27. Combine different shades of green to create defined areas of light and shadow.
28. A green-tinted shower screen adds just a hint of color without causing visual overwhelm.
Designer: MOPS Architecture Studio
Visualizer: ONI Render.
29. Paint a band of color to pull a large bathroom scheme together.
Visualizer: Izabela Gajewska
30. Select critical areas of your bathroom to highlight with green tiles. A focal point behind the vanity unit or across a toilet cistern concealment wall works well.
Visualizer: Black Razor
31. To enrich the aesthetic, install natural wood shelf inserts into a green cistern concealment wall and wooden countertops onto a green vanity unit.
Visualizer: BODES Studio
32. A black and white floor tile pattern creates a bold balance for a solid green bathroom ceiling treatment.
Visualizer: Andrey Kabanov
33. Let plants grow all the green accents for you.
Visualizer: ANTI- Architecture
34. A vertical garden wall makes a deeply textural green focal point.
Visualizer: Qusay Abubaker
35. Swap out floor tiles or wood planking for naturally green ground cover.
36. Botanical wallpaper builds a natural theme with or without indoor plants. Add gold, brass, or bronze accents to add a rich and regal air to the space.
Visualizer: KUT Studio
37. This botanical feature wall is accentuated with a pink vanity unit, while a pink bathroom sweetly contrasts emerald green bathroom floor tiles.
Visualizer: TOTL Studio
38. Doors often go overlooked when changing a décor scheme, but painting the bathroom door a coordinating color elevates the room.
39. Construct a sleek, tailored perimeter using dark green wall paneling. A solid white floor, vanity unit, and ceiling prevent a small space from becoming dreary.
Visualizer: Alexander Shepard
40. Choose green tiles with shade differences to construct a green feature wall with tonal interest. This one is dressed with chunky wood accent pieces to achieve an earthy appeal.
Visualizer: Elizaveta Ivanova
Like what you are reading? Subscribe to our top stories.