As a parent, it can be hard to tell if you’re doing right by your kids. Beautiful moments like these, however, make it clear that you’re doing something right!
If you’ve shared any proud parenting moments with your kids (and we’re sure you’ve had plenty) and managed to snap photos, please consider sharing them with our community! Don’t forget to upvote your favorites, too. (H/T)
01. How My Son Wanted To Spend The $120 He Saved This Year.
Saturday Morning, My Son Walked Into My Room And Said He Wanted To Use His Money To Help The Homeless. I Asked Him What He Had In Mind, And He Said He Wanted To Make Them Lunches
02. Good Parenting Be Like; 9-Year-Old Boy Created A No-Kill Animal Shelter In His Garage
03. Kid Helps Bunny Climb Sculpture, A Perfect Example Of Good Parenting
04. This 8-Year-Old Boy Was Bullied For 2 Years While Growing His Hair Long To Make Wigs For Kids With Cancer
05. My 3yr Old Daughter Saw A Little Girl Without Hair And Asked Why She Was Bald. I Explained She Was Sick And The Medicine Made Her Hair Fall Out. “oh. She Can Have Some Of My Hair,” She Said
06. My Daughter Asked Me If She Could Sell Her Stuffed Animals And Donate The Money To Our Local Spca
07. It’s Been Almost A Year Since We Took In The Neighborhood Stray And My Son Still Insists On Tucking Him In When He Naps “so He Knows That He Lives At Our House And Will Come Back.”
08. 9-year-old Girl Builds Shelters For The Homeless And Grows Food For Them, Too
09. Walked In On My Little Cousins
10. My Wife Told My Daughter That The Kitty Was Hurt (arthritis) And To Be Careful With Her. Daughter: “Okay, I’ll read to her.”
11. She Found Out Our Dog Had To Get Shots, So Wile We Were Waiting In The Parking Lot, Of The Vet, Our Daughter Hugged Her And Told Her That Shots Hurt But It Will All Be okay And That She Will Take The Dog To The Toy Store If She Was A Good Girl
12. My 13-year-old Daughter Makes Me Sandwiches To Take To Work. I Didn’t Even Ask. She Offered
13. Carlitos Saved Up His Own Money To Buy The Shelter Dogs Peanut Butter! Good Parenting
14. This 5-year-old Girl Sneaked A Baby Cow Into Her Home To Cuddle With It
15. When These Jurassic Park Battle Damage, Open Wounded, Dinosaurs Originally Came Out, People Complained How They Were Too Violent For Children. Yet Here’s My 2-year-old, Who Asked Me To Help Treat His Wounds, And Now Comforting Him
16. Kid Reads To A Shelter Cat
17. Homeless Boy Does His Homework Using The Light From A Local Mcdonald’s
18. This Young Man Bought Some Dog Food With His Own Money And Donated It To An Animal Shelter
19. My 8-Year-Old, Adriana, Was Taking Care Of Her Toy, Who “had Been In An Accident.”
20. My Daughter Trisha Gave Her Cookies To This Little Girl Begging For Alms On The Jeepney.
21. My Son Always Share The Drinks With His #best Friend
22. Our Little Boy Caressing A Grouse That Had Been Killed. He Had Also Tried To Give It Water
23. Best Friends
24. My 9-Year-Old Daughter Tirelessly Pulling Her Little Brother Around On His Horsey.
25. My Daughter With The Neighborhood Cat Who Never Let Anyone Touch Him Before.
26. My 17-Month-Old Finds His Sister’s Binky And Gives It To Her Whenever She Is Crying.
27. My 7-year-old Is An Animal Shelter Volunteer. He’s Singing The Cat A Lullaby To Help It Nap.
28. My Grandson Comes To Visit My Home Day Care And Me. When This Little One Was Sad, He Helped Me.
29. Mackenzie Raised $500 By Yard Sale (twice) To Fill Backpacks Of Supplies For Kids In Need
30. My 3-year Old Daughter Feeding Her Newborn Sister.
31. My Baby Girl And Our Friend’s Cat. They Hit It Off Immediately.
32. My 5-year Old Boy Cried After Taking A Bite Out Of His “piggy” Burger ’cause It Lost Its Ear
33. My 2-Year-Old Son Picking Loose Wood Up Around The Yard So His Papa Can Mow.
34. Kissing Sissy – Good Parenting
35. Niece Has Arthrogryposis, My Son Rubs Her Head & Gives Hugs/kisses. Always So Concerned.
36. My Son Lovingly Feeding His Little Sister
37. My 5-Year-Old Making Sure Her 2-Year-Old Brother Arrives Safely Down The Slide.
38. My 6yr Old Daughter Journi, feeding Her 3 Week Old Baby Brother At 6:30 Am; she Is So Nurt
39. I Wasnt Feeling Well, So My Daughter Made Me Apple Fritters, Cause She Knows An Apple A Day.
40. Myas Money To Mingo
41. My 3-Year-Old Niece And Her Silly Adorable 1-Year-Old Sister Cuddling 😉
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.