30 Glow-In-The-Dark Tattoos That’ll Make You Turn Out The Lights
Black light tattoos or glow in the dark tattoos is a part of a new growing trend in the body art world. These tattoos are created by using ultraviolet (UV) reactive ink. Because these tattoos are created with such ink, they’re tattoos are nearly invisible in the daytime and can only be seen underneath a black light.
UV tattoos can be used in different ways – some could get an entire tattoo that’s only visible when underneath the ultraviolet bulb, others could use the UV ink to highlight parts of a traditional ink tattoo they already have. If you’re suddenly intrigued or curious (like me), please proceed to the cool tattoos below.
01. A psychedelic Jimi Hendrix.
02. Pac-man and ghosts.
03. A beautiful mandala.
04. Shine bright like a diamond.
05. The rose from Beauty and the Beast.
06. A majestic deer.
07. A glowing heart beat.
08. Vibrant chrysanthemum flowers.
09. A dreamcatcher.
11. Stars and outlined mountain tops.
12. An illuminated eye.
15. Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland.
16. A Hahoe mask, a Korean traditional mask.
17. Vines wrapping triangles.
18. A lit up light bulb idea.
19. Yoda from Star Wars.
20. A glowing light saber.
21. Lit up moon s throughout their process.
22. A message that isn’t complete unless underneath a UV light.
23. A lit up rose from within.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.