Black light tattoos or glow-in-the-dark tattoos are a part of a new growing trend in the body art world. These tattoos are created by using ultraviolet (UV) reactive ink. Because these tattoos are created with such ink, they are nearly invisible in the daytime and can only be seen underneath a black light.
UV tattoos can be used in different ways. For example, some could get an entire tattoo only visible underneath the ultraviolet bulb; others could use UV ink to highlight parts of a traditional tattoo they already have. If you’re suddenly intrigued or curious (like me), please proceed to the cool tattoos below.
01. A psychedelic Jimi Hendrix.
02. Pac-man and ghosts.
03. A beautiful mandala.
04. Shine bright like a diamond.
05. The rose from Beauty and the Beast.
06. A majestic deer.
07. A glowing heartbeat.
08. Vibrant chrysanthemum flowers.
09. A dreamcatcher.
10. London skyline.
11. Stars and outlined mountain tops.
12. A bright eye.
13. X-ray vision of the bones underneath the skin.
14. The prominent dipper constellation.
15. Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland.
16. A Hahoe mask, a traditional Korean mask.
17. Vines wrapping triangles.
18. A lit-up light bulb idea.
19. Yoda from Star Wars.
20. A glowing light saber.
21. Lit up moons throughout their process.
22. A message that isn’t complete unless underneath a UV light.
23. A lit-up rose from within.
24. The famous symbol from The Lion King.
25. A miniature tree.
26. Bright butterflies.
27. The active parts of the brain.
28. A wing on each shoulder blade.
29. Space invaders.
30. The luminous accents of Avatar’s face.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.