When you visit someone, whether for the first time or not, you get to create an impression about their home as soon as you reach the front door and knock on it. It’s an impression you make based on what you see around you. It’s why it’s essential to have a beautiful and inviting floor door entrance. For that, there are numerous things you can do.
01. Two big and two small flower pots for a symmetrical look
Something straightforward and beautiful you can do for your front door entrance is to have flower pots. Display them on either side of the door or in its vicinity. If you have a covered porch, it’s even better because you display numerous flower pots beautifully, and they will be protected from rain and harsh weather conditions.
02. Play with shapes and sizes but use color as a link
03. Oversized flower pots can also be used for planting trees
04. An eclectic entry with flower pots and decorative rocks
05. The focus can be either on the pot on the plants displayed in it
06. A beautiful and chic contemporary entry with an elegant combination of colors
You can use two identical flower pots for a symmetrical look and place them on each side of the door. You can also play with sizes and have pots with the same shape and design but different dimensions arranged in the same area.
07. A cohesive garden landscape with a simple but elegant front door design
08. A traditional entrance with sculptural trees on either side of the door
09. Arrange multiple flower pots in a row for a clean and chic look
10. Oversized flower pots also look good when you have an imposing front door
11. Add some color to the porch and create a cheerful entrance décor
12. You can alternate sizes while preserving the design and color
13. Match the color of the pot with that of the walls to allow the plants to stand out more
14. Symmetry can have multiple forms, so choose the one that suits your design
15. These decorative trees are versatile and can be modeled in many different ways
16. The small flower pots and tiny flowers contrast with the large columns
17. Put flower pots on the steps leading to your front door to create a beautiful path
18. Plants with oversized leaves are beautiful and look great in large pots
19. Combine multiple colors for a more dynamic visual effect
20. Match the color of the pots with that of the front door for cohesion
You can also have wall-mounted flower pots at the entrance if you’d instead use the floor space for something else. Oversized flower pots are also great, especially if you have a path leading to your front door. You can use them on the side, like a shield that guides you to the entrance. Of course, there are numerous other designs, ideas, and combinations you can try to find the one that better suits you and your home.
21. If the pot is big enough, you can even plant a tree in it
22. Combine a variety of colors and let the flowers stand out by keeping the pots simple
23. Or be creative and find an exciting way to display the pots
24. Create symmetry using identical flower pots as well as the same type of greenery
25. The type of flower pots you choose can also be related to the style of your home
26. A colorful display like this is sure to make a solid first impression
27. A striking combination that is surprisingly well-balanced
28. Combine different types of pots but use the same kind of flowers for cohesion
29. Work with geometric designs and forms for a manicured look
30. A metal bucket can be easily repurposed as a planter for the entrance
31. Simple is often better and sure to attract compliments
32. Turn your old and rusty watering cans into planters and arrange them on the stairs
33. Match the planters to the flooring and the door for a well-defined look
34. You can choose hanging planters also
Flowers can be an excellent decision if you are looking for ideas on what to use in decorating your front door. They are simple and not an expensive idea at all. Furthermore, they can liven up your front door like anything else and will fill with life and color this corner of the house, which not many think about when decorating the entire home. You can place two bigger or many smaller flower pots on either side of the door or make a beautiful vertical garden and place it right next to the door.
Framing your front door with planters is a welcoming gesture that will win the attention and admiration of visitors and neighbors. Choose some beautiful planters or DIY some from some old things you have at home, show your creative side among the others, and fill them with a long-lasting bay or seasonal mixture of luscious greenery and flowers.
In addition to mixing, To customize the entrance or any other space, it’s also possible to make your flower pots. And matching all sorts of flowers, colors, and textures when decorating the pots; there are also numerous ways in which the flower pots can be the center of attention. It can be because of their size, odd shape, color, or the way they’re arranged and displayed.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.