50 Cool Ideas To Display Family Photos On Your Walls
Photos with your family are something we all cherish and would like to keep near us all the time. What do you do when you want to follow that rule but also have a creative decor? Well, you take one of the clever ideas for displaying family pictures we supply you with! There are lots of different ways you can do this. Opt for the larger sizes of pictures if you like the quality of the photo and look for an impactful effect.
Choose to hang a few of them on a string with clothespins to have a free and simple ambiance. Mix them with prints of inspirational words or quotes. See? There are solutions available for any taste and personality. Browse through the collection offered in the following link and make your family pictures display the best in the neighborhood.
01. This one is a rather unusual and un-traditional family portrait. The family members are only immortalized from their neck down. But, even though their faces remain unseen, they are very well represented by everything else.
02. Select frames of the same color, but vary the design
So you have pictures in a variety of sizes and you wonder how you’ll ever find matching frames… Have no fear! If you’re looking for frames of the same color, let go of style restrictions but hang onto your color of choice. Below we see a grouping of photos in black frames. Some are thick, some are thin, some have double mats, some hold two pictures. Do these differences matter? Absolutely not! In fact, they add interest to the vignette. Not to mention, a can of spray paint can easily convert frames of a different color to your hue of choice.
03. A flexible grid pattern is perfect for most family walls.
04. Picture frames of the same size and shape could be used to create an original and stylish décor. If you use rectangular photo frames you can alternate horizontal and vertical positions. It’s an interesting way of adding a modern touch to a rather traditional method.
05. A few family photos displayed on the wall, above your desk or work area, can make this space feel more personalized. They can be made in black and white for a more artistic touch.
06. Creative Staircase Wall decorating idea with Family photo frames.
07. In this case we have a bunch of small photos organized beautifully in a large frame. This method is nice in the case of travel photos. When organized like this they look like a giant negative. It’s unusual and original.
08. Large Wall Decor Ideas For Living Room
09. If you really treasure your family photos and if you have many of them, you could create a photo wall. If the wall is white then the shelves should be white as well. This way the photos are the only ones to stand out.
10. Add interest with antique frames
For some wall gallery creators, the display is every bit as important as the photos themselves. Using antique frames to surround prized pictures can add intrigue and create a sense of history. In fact, some of the best antique frames used to be mirrors! In the image below, note the double outlining achieved by the strategic placement of one frame inside of the next.