Photos with your family are something we all cherish and would like to keep near us all the time. What do you do when you want to follow that rule but also have creative decor? Well, you take one of the clever ideas for displaying family pictures we supply you with! There are lots of different ways you can do this. Opt for the larger pictures if you like the quality of the photo and look for an impactful effect.
There are solutions available for any taste and personality. Choose to hang a few on a string with clothespins to have a free and simple ambiance. Mix them with prints of inspirational words or quotes. See? Browse through the collection offered in the following link and make your family pictures display the best in the neighborhood.
01. This One Is A Rather Unusual And Un-Traditional Family Portrait. The Family Members Are Only Immortalized From Their Necks Down. But, Even Though their faces remain unseen, they are very well Represented By Everything Else.
02. Select Frames Of The Same Color But Vary The Design
So you have pictures in various sizes, and you wonder how you’ll ever find matching frames… Have no fear! If you’re looking for frames of the same color, let go of style restrictions but hang onto your color of choice. Below we see a grouping of photos in black frames. Some are thick; some are thin, some have double mats, and some hold two pictures. Do these differences matter? Not! They add interest to the vignette. Not to mention, a can of spray paint can easily convert frames of a different color to your hue of choice.
03. A Flexible Grid Pattern Is Perfect For Most Family Walls.
04. Picture Frames Of The Same Size And Shape Could Be Used To Create An Original And Stylish Décor. If You Use Rectangular Photo Frames, You Can Alternate Horizontal And Vertical Positions. It’s An Exciting Way Of Adding A Modern Touch To A Traditional Method.
05. A Few Family Photos On The Wall, Above Your Desk, Or In Work Area, Can Make This Space More Personalized. They Can Be Made In Black And White For A More Artistic Touch.
06. Creative Staircase Wall Decorating Idea With Family Photo Frames.
07. In This Case, We Have Many Small Photos Organized Beautifully In A Large Frame. When Organized Like This, They Look Like A Giant Negative. This Method Is Excellent In The Case Of Travel Photos. It’s Unusual And Original.
08. Large Wall Decor Ideas For Living Room
09. If You Treasure Your Family Photos And Have Many Of Them, You Could Create A Photo Wall. If The Wall Is White, The Shelves Should Also Be White. This Way, The Photos Are The Only Ones To Stand Out.
10. Add Interest With Antique Frames
For some wall gallery creators, the display is equally important as the photos. Using antique frames to surround prized pictures can create intrigue and a sense of history. Some of the best antique frames used to be mirrors! In the image below, note the double outlining achieved by strategically placing one frame inside the next.
11. Here’s Some Alternating Rectangle Action.
12. Family Photo Frame
13. Clearly, Size Matters.
14. Where And How To Place Your Walls On The Wall
15. Have A Ton Of Small Photos And Not Enough Wall Space? With This Trick, You Can Display Them Anywhere You Want!
16. Cube Photo Frames
17. You Can String Them Against Walls As Well.
18. A Great, Rustic Way Of Framing Your Loved Ones.
19. Another Exciting Idea Is To Alternate Black And White Photos With Color Photos. Print Them With The Exact Dimensions And Shape And Create A Symmetrical Display On The Wall Of The Living Room. A Wall Adjacent To The Windows Would Be Great.
20. Wall Photo Frame Holders
21. Matching The Right Photos With Your Furniture And Color Schemes Is How To Take That Room To The Next Level Of Fab.
22. Here’s Another Idea: Create A Few Identical Picture Frames, More Significant Than The Photos You Wish To Display, And Use Background In Different Colors. The Effect Will Be A Little Dramatic But Still Playful And Casual.
23. This Is A Clever And Original Way Of Displaying Old Family Photos. The Idea Is Similar To The Classical Ship In A Bottle. Find Some Simple Glass Bottles And Insert The Photos Inside The Bottles. They Would Look Great On The Mantel.
24. Just When You Thought You’d Seen Every Way A Picture Can Be Framed. See The DIY Here.
25. Another Exciting Method Would Be To Make Some Pinboards Or Bulletin Boards And To Use Clothespins To Hang The Photos. It Would Work Best With Black And White Images.
26. Set The Holidays Off With A Photo Wreath. You Can Make Specific Ones For Each Holiday!
27. The Similar Idea Is To Use Metal Wires. Attach Them To A Wall And Make Sure They’re Parallel. Then Use Some Clips To Hang The Photos. It’s An Elegant And Straightforward Way Of Displaying Your Favorite Family Photos And Could Be Applied To Something Else.
28. Of Course, We Could Never Ignore The Pallets. They Can Be Used For Anything, Including Displaying Photos. To Complete This Rustic Image, Add A Few Floral Decorations As Well. Remove A Few Boards From One Side Of The Pallet, And A Small Shelf Should Be Created.
29. With Creativity And Proper Lighting, You Can Create A Photo Frame Out Of Nearly Anything.
30. Here’s An Awesome DIY For Making Photo Tiles For Your Viewing Pleasure.
31. With The Proper Arrangement, Black And White Can Stand Out.
32. Mix In Some Unique Words Or Sayings For An Emotional Touch.
33. This Is A Rather Traditional Way Of Displaying Photos. This Is A Home Office, And It Features A Portion Of The Wall That Was Covered With Pictures Of The Same Size, Shape, And Type. It’s An Excellent Way Of Adding A Personal Touch To Your Working Space.
34. A Massive Family Tree Mural
35. Family Tree On Wall
36. Corner Family Tree Mural
37. Fishing Pole Picture Frame Metal
38. The Staircase Is A Classical Area For Displaying Family Photos. That’s Because It’s A Space Where You Can’t Use Many Other Types Of Decorations. An Extensive Collection Of Family Photos Would Look Beautiful If You Use The Same Frames But Different Sizes.
39. Idea + Solution For The Wall Behind The TV
40. Behind The Couch Photo Frames
41. In This Case, We Have Many Small Photos Organized Beautifully In A Large Frame. When Organized Like This, They Look Like A Giant Negative. This Method Is Excellent In The Case Of Travel Photos. It’s Unusual And Original.
42. Full Wall Family Photos
43. Family Photo Wall Clock
44. Hanging Pictures In Frame
45. Family Photos As A Wall Art
46. Because Every Picture Has A Story To Tell
47. Photo Frame Tree Mural
48. Snapshots Are Fascinating. They Immortalize Natural And Real Moments And Expressions. You Can Use Them To Create Extensive Collections Of Photos And Display Them On A Wall In Areas Such As The Entrance, The Hallway, The Staircase, Etc.
49. Decorative Ladder – Reclaimed Old Wooden Ladder
50. Lauren Liess- Primary Bedroom
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.