Minions won the hearts of young and old; we see them almost everywhere. So, how about decorating your home too with these funny creatures? You can use them to adorn your home in many ways, from small projects like minion pillows to big decor like a minions mural. So, take a look at the ways we have collected for you to do minion décor:
01. Make These Cool Minions with Terracotta Pots and Outdoor Paint
02. Dress Your Front Door with a Minion Cover for Special Occasions
03. Sew Some Cute Minion Pillows for Your Kids’ Room or Living Room
04. Craft These Cute Minion Tire Planters for Your Garden or Patio
05. Add Fun to Your Kids’ Room with Minions Wall Decals
06. For Even More Fun, Get Your Kids a Minions Bedding Set and Make Sleep Time Fun Time
07. Paint Mason Jars into Cute Minions
08. Craft A Cheerful Minion Rug With Yarn
09. A Minions Fire Pit? Yes Please!
10. Paste A Funny Minions Wallpaper In Your Kids’ Room
11. This Giant Minion Bed Is The Best Cuddle Buddy You’ll Ever Have
12. Garden Tool Tire Minion
13. Minion Dresser For Kid’s Room
14. Minions British Invasion Collection Wall Decal
15. Despicable Me Minions Bedroom Range
16. Minion Bedroom Set
17. Minion Bed Design & Wall Décor
18. Minion Door Décor
19. Minions Bed Sheet
20. Minion Themed Treats
Whether you buy or make the treats, stay within the color scheme. For example, yellow and blue cupcakes would be an excellent idea. Plus, you can make those cute minion lollipops and put pretty little faces on the muffins.
21. Minion Banners
Making these banners is easy if you have a printer. Print out the pages and assemble the whole piece with a yellow ribbon. You can make the banners as long as you like.
22. Themed Sign
Not everything has to look exactly perfect. Get the kids involved and let them draw their little minions, and then make a sign to display above that table full of delicious treats you’ve put together.
23. Cute Yellow Cups
Get a bunch of yellow disposable cups and draw minion faces with a marker. You can also get some googly eyes and glue them onto the cups. Some can have only one, and some can have two.
24. Themed Treat Bags
These treat bags are straightforward to make. The hard part is finding them in the right color. Then decorate them with black tape or draw the faces with a black marker. You can print out the eyes and glue them on.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.