35+ Things That Actually Belong On Your Wishlist
You’re not materialistic. You just have amazing taste.
1. DIY Macaron-Making Kit, $38.99
Because you can eat, like, 50 of these in one sitting.
4. Martini/Wine Glass, $17.99
Because they both play equally important roles in your general well-being.
5. Firefly Lights, $20
Because everyone has a dark corner that needs a little bit of illumination.
6. The Secret Stash Water Bottle, $20
Because you don’t need another excuse to not work out.
7. Reformation Sweatshirt, $118
Because you deserve to look good even when you’re deep in a cyber k-hole.
8. Kitty Cat Socks, $5
Because the devil(ishly cute) is in the details.
9. Glitter Stud Earrings, $38
Because you need something adorable to wear on New Year’s Eve.
10. Pizza Belovesie, $99
Because you haven’t reached peak pizza just yet (even if the internet may have).
11. Bluetoothify Your Headphones, $49
Because your Beats would be even better if they were wireless.
12. The Perfect-Curls-In-Three-Seconds Curling Iron, $14.99
Because you’re not a morning person.
13. Tinted Lip Treatment, $12
Because you need a lip balm that’s too pretty to lose.
14. The Bag Light, $10
Because you need to reclaim your time lost digging around for said lip balm.
15. Salad Scissors, $20
Because you would eat healthier if your salads didn’t involve giant fronds of wet lettuce.
17. A Programmable Tattoo System, $150
It’s not real, but that doesn’t mean you can’t wish for it to be.
18. The Cake Decorating Pen, $32
Because you have an insatiable need to express yourself in frosting.
19. Hangover Face Primer, $32
Because you need all the help you can get this holiday season.
21. The Fizzini Soda Maker, $60
Because you don’t have the space or the money for a Sodastream.
23. A Whiskey Wedge Glass, $14.95
Because you’re the classiest damn drunk there ever was.
24. A Personal Pizza Maker, $50
Because unlimited pizza gift certificates unfortunately do not exist.
25. DIY French Fry Slicer, $2.99
Because you like ‘em on the reg.
26. Pajama Warmers, $39.95
Because you deserve THE BEST, aka warm pajamas.
27. iPhone Case with Built-In Projector, $230
Because the ability to movie night virtually anywhere is truly the hallmark of the future.
28. The Tiny Polaroid Cube Video Camera, $99
Because coolness seldom comes in such a tiny cute package.
29. A Solar-Powered Battery Pack On a Keychain, $5.99
Because you’re off the chain.
30. Interactive Petcube, $199
Because if you had things your way, you would spend every waking moment playing with your cat.
34. iPad—>Macbook Case, $27
Because your life would be so much easier if your iPad was the only thing you ever had to carry.
35. Pizza Inflatable Chair, $40
Because your home office could use a little pizza-nality.
36. LED Light-Up Stud Earrings, $9
Because you go to way too many concerts/shows/raves to NOT own these.