We nap hard. Taking a nap with these unique nap-worthy chairs is usually well worth it. For years, scientists have been investigating the benefits of napping, including the 30-minute nap and sleep durations of 1–2 hours. Sara Mednick conducted a study experimenting with the effects of napping, caffeine, and a placebo. Her results showed that a 60–90-minute nap is more effective than caffeine in memory and cognition.
01. Swaddle Yourself In This Couch + Blanket, All In One.
02. Doze Off In Any Of THREE DIFFERENT CHAIR POSITIONS.
03. Curl Up On This Giant Pillow Chair.
04. Regress Into Your Childhood.
05. This One’s Perfect For Secret Office Naps. We Won’t Tell.
06. Get Scientific With Your Snoozes.
07. Have Nap Time In Tandem.
08. Be Cradled By Plush Velvet.
09. For Cat Naps With Bae.
10. Feeling Sheepish? Nap It Out.
11. For When You Need A Hug.
13. For Summer Naps Without Sunburn.
14. Is It A Sofa? Is It A Bed? Does It Matter?
15. Cozy Nap-Worthy Chairs
16. Get Forty Winks In A Blanket Burrito.
17. Get Cozy In An Outdoor Nap Nest.
18. Perfect For Poolside Siestas.
19. Get Some Beauty Sleep On This Beautiful Bench.
20. Ideal For Post-Party Hangover Snoozes.
21. Puts Down The Book, Closes Eyes
22. For Very Sleek Sleepers.
23. Sleep-Inducing. Yeah, As If You Need That.
24. Shut Yourself Away If People Keep Talking To You.
25. For Astronaut-Level Naps.
26. One Loop For You, One Circle For Your Significant Other.
27. Lean Back For Just A Little While.
28. It’s Ok To Take A Little Break.
29. Like On A Bean Bag For Grown-Ups.
30. Or A Specially-Designated Whimsical Napping Corner.
31. Drift Off On An Actual Floating Bed.
32. Work Can Wait.
33. Chores Can Wait.
34. Zzzzzzzz. Sorry, Did You Say Something?
Full Futon Mattress
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.