Looking for quick, easy and cheap DIY projects for your weekend? Here are a few of my favorite DIY project ideas. Get inspired! You’ll find that many useless items that you plan to throw away, can be turned into wonderful creations. Share!
1. “Fireflies in a Jar”
2. Bracelet with String and Hexagonal Nuts
3. Turn a T-Shirt into a Work-Out Tank
4. Dishwasher Detergent
5. Ombre Nails with a Sponge
6. Lotion Bottle Cell Phone Charging Holder
7. Rainbow Butterfly Footprint Artwork
9. Old windows photos frame.
10. Plastic bottles.
11. Tea Lights
13. Glitterize Anything With Mod Podge and Glitter
14. Window Shutter turn a Mail Holder
15. Clothes Hangers turn Shoe Hangers
16. Pipe Shoe Storage
17. Invisible BookShelf
18. basket from old newspaper.
19. DIY No-Sew Tutu
20. Lamp made from a Water Jug and a Headlamp
21. Wrap a Scarf to Make a Draped Skirt
23. Upcycled Sweater Pet Bed
24. a Photo onto a Slab of Wood
25. Tie a bow with fork
26. Mason jar hanging lights
28. DIY jewelry hanger
29. Nail Polish Key Covers
30. Heart-Shaped Ring
31. Travel Flat Iron Holder
32. No-Sew Pillow Cover
33. Cherry Blossom Art
34. DIY Windshield Rainbow
Discussion about this post