2. Avid readers now have a solution for all that thumb strain.
It’s a lot of work holding those tomes open. Get it here.
3. This clever bookshelf makes it look like your books are just floating on your wall.
Perfect for any minimalist room. Get them here.
4. Always remember where you left your keys with this magnetic light switch plate.
Get it from Amazon for $29.
5. If everyone owned a Goggles Umbrella, the city streets would be a much better place.
Get it here for $32.
6. Even children can safely use one of these plastic staple-free staplers.
Get them here.
7. Turn your tablet or laptop case into a STORAGE POWERHOUSE with stretchy elastic bands that keep everything in place.
10. These adorable origami boat candles are self-contained and float beautifully in water.
Get ‘em here.
11. The BoonGlo Nightlight is perfect for kids because they can take the glowing orbs anywhere.
Like to the bathroom or to the kitchen for a glass of water. Get one from Amazon.
12. The Puzzleboard can be a wine-holding plate, a cutting board, or an interlocking serving piece.
13. Behold, the “set it and forget it” of trash cans.
14. The Flow Dish Draining Tray keeps your counter clear of a sopping wet mess.
The smooth slopes keep excess water from harboring bacteria, while the water drains straight into the sink for a mess-free countertop. Get it here.
15. All plugs should have an easy yanking center from now on.
16. Never dig around in your kitchen drawers again with these magnetic measuring spoons.
17. Cut down on plastic packaging with a reusable spray bottle by a new eco-conscious brand called Replenish.
Packaging genius: a small pod filled with concentrated detergent simple screws into a reusable plastic bottle.
19. This soap dispenser keeps all your grody finger germs off the pump.
Buy it here.
20. Spoon Plus Chopsticks, coming to a sushi restaurant near you (hopefully).
Designed by Aissa Logerot.
21. Turn any mason jar into a portable snack hub or lunch box with the BNTO lid attachment.
22. Never tie your shoelaces again with lace anchors.
23. This fold-up picnic tote is handy for road trips and summer beach jaunts.
Buy it here for $50.
24. Get ALL the hair out of your hairbrush with one fell swoop of the hand.
25. Finally, a whisk that doesn’t steal half your cake batter.
Designed by Lucidi Pevere. Available here.
26. This unobtrusive bike rack takes up no space when there isn’t a bike pinned to it.
Designed by Symbioza.
27. This two-tier dish rack is an absolute necessity for small kitchens.
Buy it here for $31.
28. Not only do these silicone covers adorably hug your fruits and vegetables, but they keep them fresh and are infinitely reusable.
Get them here.
29. In case you were wondering where this simple clip that keeps your earbuds from getting all tangly has been all your life, here it is:
Get it here.
30. Cover up your bad hair day with a built-in backpack hoodie.
31. This cordless water pump eliminates the need to rent a bulky dispenser.
Buy it here.
32. Brew coffee ON THE GO with this travel mug.
Enjoy freshly brewed coffee in three minutes IN THE MUG for hectic mornings. Available here.
33. And finally…the one thing you never knew you needed:
Get it, personalize it, and keep it in the family forever.