31 Remodeling Ideas You Obviously Need In Your Future Home
Infinity pool plus one.
01. A Glass Walled-In Bridge
Paul Warchol Photography / Source
For going from the main house to the guest house, obvs.
02. A Kitchen That Is Basically A Sunroom
04. A Fireplace In Your Infinity Pool
Nestle those two elements right up next to one another.
05. A Conversation Pit For Your Swimming Pool
For deep discourse about caviar and world travels, or whatever it is rich people talk about.
06. A Glass-Encased Reading Nook
Rainy days will never be the same.
07. A Backyard Micro-Cabin
08. Enormous Turnstile Doors
09. A Wine Cave
Wine Cave > Man Cave.
10. A Beach-Style Bar For Your Screened-In Porch
11. A Glass Tub
12. The Ultimate Snack Closet
Snack closets are the new pantries.
13. A Snack Closet Bigger Than Your Current Bedroom
This one’s bigger than my whole apartment, actually.
14. A Starry Night Bedroom
So you can camp out under the stars every night.
15. A Swim-Up Bar
16. An Underground Parking Driveway
To go with your imaginary Ferrari.
17. A Porthole Laundry Chute
18. A Wrap-Around Balcony
Where else are you going to practice your arias??
19. A 360-Degree View
20. A Swarovsky Crystal-Encrusted Staircase
Just don’t get too hypnotized by all the bling.
21. A Rooftop Slide Into Your Penthouse
22. A Slide All The Way To The Outside
23. A Bowling Alley In The Basement
Pretty much the best game room ever.
24. An Attic Bedroom With Epic Arches
25. A Kitchen Island That Is Also A Secret Passageway
26. A Balcony Window You Can Step Out Into
27. A Stream That Runs Through The Hallway
28. A Seamlessly Integrated Shower
29. A Reading Net
And I’ll take that ceiling high library as well, too, thank you.
30. Not Just One Skylight, But Like, Twenty
There is more than one window into the soul.
31. An Aquarium Window Seat
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.