30+ Things You Need In Your Man Cave
1. A Sign That Proclaims “YOU ARE NOW ENTERING MAN CAVE”
Here’s the DIY version.
2. A foosball coat hanger.
This would also be perfect in a 10-year-old boy’s room.
3. This hammock.
4. Or This Hammock.
5. A Kegerator
Is it a keg? Is it a refrigerator? No one knows! Get the directions here.
6. A Hidden Bookshelf Door
7. If You Have Roommates: A Stackable Fridge
8. Nintendo Controller Coffee Table
This one is $3700 from Etsy, which is well worth it because IT FUNCTIONS AS A REAL GAME CONTROLLER.
9. DIY Pouf Made from an Old Tire
This is totally SFR (So Fucking Rugged).
10. A Darth Vader Refrigerator
12. Nightmarical Star Wars Taxidermy
13. Romantic Tennis Ball Candles
Stunning if you have floating shelves.
14. A Wine Barrel Dog Bed
I don’t know about you guys, but my dog just LOVES aged oak!
15. A Beer Barrel Man Bed
16. BIG BURLY BEER Light Fixtures
Or slightly dainty ones, like these.
17. Le Beanock: A Bean Bag/Hammock HYBRID
19. DIY Giant Bean Bag Made From the Flesh of 9 Bean Bags
20. Giant Couch for Lounging, Bromantic Sleepovers, Etc.
You could make one out of strategically placed couches and ottomans.
21. Jack ‘n Coke Dispensers
For those who love to swig from the bottle, now you can swig directly from the spigot.
22. A Sink that ONLY DISPENSES LIQUOR
Now that’s my kind of sink!
23. A “Wall of Plaid”
Doesn’t live up to your actual man cave: THE WOODS.
24. A Man Cave Beer Cave
25. A Movie Pit
Bonus: doubles as a trampoline.
26. A Minimum of 5 Computer Screens
27. A Throne Toilet
28. A Pool Table That’s Not Just A Pool Table
This pool table is also a stereo, a TV, a bar, and a video game console.
This pool table is also an ice sculpture.
This pool table is also a pool.
29. A Chess Set with Your Own Head on the Chess Pieces
You can make these with a 3D printer. The future is now.
30. A Literal Cave
31. A Pile of Bacon
32. A Recliner that Serves, Like, 8 Different Functions
#1 MUST HAVE!
IS THIS TOTALLY BALLER OR WHAT.