To make your home distinctive, are you looking for ways to decorate your outdoors? You may have a lot of ideas for decorating, but the high budget for decoration material always makes you go no further. Are there other easier ways? Yes, you can do it yourself by recycling the wood.
DIY reclaimed wood is a beautiful project, not only because the wood is cheap and easy to get but also because it is an earth-friendly material that is a trend for environmental protection. From tree stumps to cubby houses, wood is extremely versatile and can be reshaped and given new life.
All in all, reviving worn wood into beloved home additions is grabbing the DIY spotlight. If you are interested in it, please come to us. Here we provided lots of amazing projects to make your outdoors unparalleled. Have fun!
01. Turn A Tree Stump Into A Cool Flower Planter
02. Cracked Log Lamp
03. Garden Markers From Twigs And Branches
04. DIY Backyard Fountain
05. Salvaged Wood And Pebbles Path
06. A Vibrant Red Paint
07. Succulents Planter
08. Hanging Table For Tiny Balcony
09. Reclaimed Wood Garden Edge
10. Patio / Deck Cooler Stand
11. Outdoor Light Stand
12. Tree Branch Privacy Screen
13. Tree Stump Table
14. Recycle Old Chair Backs Into A Log Bench
15. Outdoor Bar Made From Old Pallets And Scrap Timber
16. Stylish 55 Gallon Drum Planters
17. Pallet Wood Garden Walkway
18. Hanging Reclaimed Wood And Jar Candle Holder
19. Tree Stump Mosaic Stools
20. Log Place Settings For Fall
21. Wood Wlice Fountain
22. Reclaimed Wood Flower Pot Holder
23. Garden Lamp Out Of Pallet Wood And A Mason Jar
24. A Recycled Wood Hanging Basket Planter
25. A Pallet Teepee
26. Wooden Boxes Vertical Wall Garden
27. Use Wooden Crates to Decorate Garden Fence
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.