Are you always missing the beach scenery enjoyed when you were on vacation last year or before? So why not build a beach-style outdoor living space in your porch and yard that will make you always feel like on vacation at the seaside? This is a great and exacting idea. You can bring your beach finds to your home’s outdoor. For example, such items as the buoys, blue porch floors, a sculptural piece of driftwood, and seashells all can be used to create nautical themed décor.
Want more creative ideas? Come to us and enjoy the outdoors!
01. Fun focal point with a painted driftwood sign:
If you need inspiration for the best surf hotspots head out to globosurfer.com and check out their Surf section.
02. Shell Bowls and Shell Vases:
03. Oar turned house number sign:
04. Create an Island Paradise with Beach Sand:
05. Porch surf-board ceiling lighting:
06. Beach in backyard:
07. Fabulous Octopus Silvered Candelabra:
08. Outdoor garden with a sea and succulent theme:
09. Upcycled Boat Seats:
10. Surf-board outdoor shower:
11. A DIY Ceramic Planter Beach Inspired Table:
12. Seaside mural on a backyard wall:
13. Beautiful beachy lanterns:
14. Use oars to decorate your exterior walls:
15. Blue Painted Cottage Porch:
16. Make a rope-wrapped pots:
17. DIY An Outdoor Shower Made of Surfboards:
18. Clay Pot Lighthouse:
19. Decorate your fence with buoys:
20. DIY Nautical Spool Side Table:
21. Pottery Barn inspired Shell Wreath:
22. Ship Wheel Gate:
23. Oversize shells candle tray:
24. Sailing shower:
25. Pallet Swing Chair:
26. Backyard beach style bar:
27. Seashell step stones:
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.