24 Fantastic DIY Room Dividers to Redefine Your Space
DIY room dividers are perfect way to maximize a small space, and also are great as decorating focus point. They offer privacy, boundaries, and aesthetic elements all without altering structural components of a space. If you’re looking for some more imaginative room divider ideas to create different living areas in a small space or to section off a large room, then you will get answer from this roundup of 24 spectacular ideas. Get inspired!
01. Upright branches as a living space divider.
02. Room divider made of Old vinyl LPs.
03. Shipping pallets turned into a semi-private room divider.
04. A white curtain as room divider in a loft.
05. Build a Freestanding Divider Wall
06. ROPE WALL
07. Make a room divider using DIY rolling doors.
08. Plant Screen
09. Plastic Bottle & vinyl records Room Divider
10. A room divider made of windows
11. Staggered bookcase as a room divider
12. Old license plates divider.
13. Bookshelf as a simple room divider.
14. Chalkboard paint room divider, can take notes.
15. Room Dividers Made of Plastic Pipes.
16. Lego wall
17. Sliding barn door
18. Making curtains or room dividers of the bottoms of plastic bottles.
19. Room Divider made from old doors.
20. Chicken Wire Screen
21. Make a Chevron Room Divider or Dressing Screen
22. Lattice privacy screen
23. Make a Fabric Room Divider also as coat hanger.
24. Artists canvases suspended from the ceiling.
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.