The world’s best breathtaking pools combine modern architectural feats and ancient natural beauty, spanning nearly every major ocean and continent. Whether you’re looking for luxurious amenities or are willing to venture out to organic wonders, these stunning waterholes will steal your heart and instill some wanderlust.
While many of the breathtaking pools on this list are in far-flung destinations, these Instagram-worthy sights can be found worldwide—including the U.S.—wherever your heart is longing to travel. These days, many of the natural pools on this list have become popular attractions that now offer spa services, accommodations, dining, and more. Be sure to keep these breathtaking bodies of water on your list the next time you plan a vacation.
01. St. Regis Lhasa Resort, Lhasa, China
02. Grand Hotel Tremezzo, Lake Como, Italy
03. Laucala Island, Taveuni, Fiji
04. Grace Santorini, Thera, Greece
05. Chongwe River House, Eastern Province, Zambia
06. Delamore Lodge, Waiheke Island, New Zealand
07. The Library, Suratthani, Thailand
08. Purobeach Porto Montenegro, Bay of Kotor, Montenegro
09. Boucan by Hotel Chocolate, Jalousie, St. Lucia
10. Guitar-Shaped Pool
11. Como Shambhala Estate, Bali
12. Treyarnon Bay, Cornwall, England
13. Evason Ma’In Hot Springs, Sowayma, Jordan
14. Qualia Resort, Hamilton Island, Australia
15. Jumeirah Dhevanafushi, The Maldives
16. The Golden Triangle Resort, Chiang Rai, Thailand
17. Katikies, Oia, Santorini, Greece
18. Residence Zanzibar, Tanzania
19. W Retreat Koh Samui, Surat Thani, Thailand
20. Singita Sabi Sand, South Africa
21. Singita Sabi Sand, South Africa
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.