If you have two kids, a bunk bed can make them comfortable. But what if you have four kids? How can you deal with the space configurations to make the small room be spacious and tidy? The decor choices seem not easy especially your kids are of two genders and in different ages. Here we provide some wonder ideas for you. They are not so easy to just put two bunk beds in the bedroom. They can both make the kids share a room and each have their own “zones”. Become an omnipotent parent and let your children grow together in an intimate setting. Here ideas are your best choice.
1. Bunk Beds for four with individual storage shelves and two drawers.
2. Playroom and bedroom combined.
3. Boy’s bedroom, bunk bed with a built in reading space…
4. Nautical inspired bunk room features lots of room for storage with built-ins and under-bed drawers.
5. A Bunk Room with a wonderful window seat.
6. Built-in bunk beds – two twins over two queens with drawer steps.
7. Modern Wooden Cottage Bunk Room in a Small Space.
8. Rooms with Twin Beds, A Bunk Bed
9. Adjacent bunks have the storage for books and built-in light alcoves.
10. Built in terrace style bunk beds with ample storage spaces and cupboard staircase.
11. Bunk Beds with a slide.
12. Turquoise and Orange Accented Bunk Room.
13. Bedroom with built in bunk beds and ceiling fan light.
14. Kid’s room with four single beds.
15. Beach-style kids’bedroom with twin bunk beds.
16. Four built-in bunks with center stairs, storage under bottom bunks.
17. Small room with angled bunkbeds, two work stations and storage shelves.
18. A queen bed, two loft beds and cozy seats in one room.
19. Bright, cheery kids room with maximized space.
20. Colorful and rustic bunk beds with wooden structures.
21. Bunk beds for four with personalized decorations.
Source: Architecture & Design