After busy work, almost nothing is as relaxing as enjoying a drink. But not every home has a built-in home bar. Before shopping for ready-made bars, why not consider concocting a bar that lets you bring out your style? This article will present you with 21 cool DIY home bar designs that can blow your mind. They are easy and do not need too much money to build, but they can help you own a small, intimate bar.
If you are renting an apartment and don’t want to spend a lot of money on furniture, then this article will help you. Have fun! For more on each, follow the link below the image.
01. Piano Bar
02. A Wine Bar Table For Parties
03. Old Television Reused As A Bar Cart
04. Whiskey Barrel Bar
05. Turn A Bookcase Into A Bar
06. Bar Sink
07. A Wine Table Crafted From A Wooden Cable Reel
08. Recycle Pallet To Wine Rack
09. Recycled Wine Barrel Bar
10. Glitzy Bar Carts
11. DIY Bar From Old Cabinet
12. Western Themed Pallet Bar
13. Suitcase-Turned-Bar Cart
14. Turn A Old Crib To A Bar
15. Door-Turned-Outdoor Bar
16. A Charming Bar Cart Made Of Scrap Wood
17. Storage Cabinet Makeover As A Bar
18. Turn Wood Shelves Into A Chic Mini Bar
19. Two Pallets, Three Pavers & White Paint
20. Dresser To Wine Bar
21. DIY Wooden Pallet Wall Home Bar
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.