When you think of underground subway stations, some of the first things that come into your mind is filthy smell, noise, garbage, and lots of rats. The Majority of world’s underground subway station are not in good condition, and they filled with all sorts of filth. However, there are few subway stations in the world that go against the stream, keeping themselves apart from rest, standing out as excellent examples of impressive architecture.
These beautiful subway stations are marvelous example of creative interiors that can be created in underground spaces. Hope you enjoy them.
1. Kievskaya, Mayakovskaya And Park Pobedy Stations, Moscow, Russia
2. Solna Station, Stockholm, Sweden
3. Avtovo Metro Station, St. Petersburg, Russia
4. Arts Et Métiers Station, Paris, France
5. Bund Sightseeing Tunnel, Shanghai, China
6. T-Centralen Station, Stockholm, Sweden
7. Toledo Metro Station, Naples, Italy
8. Olaias Station, Lisbon, Portugal
9. Tilework In Szent Gellért Square, Budapest, Hungary
#10. University Of Naples Subway Station, Italy
11. Malostranská Station In Prague.
12. Formosa Boulevard Station, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
13. Kungstradgarden Metro Station, Stokholm, Sweden
14. Stockholm, the Water Lily Station – Näckrosen
15. Stadion Station, Stockholm, Sweden
16. U-bahn Station, Munich, Germany
17. City Hall Station, New York
18. Tunel, Istanbul Old Metro, Turkey
19. Slavyansky Bulvar Station, Moscow, Russia
20. Liège Guillemins, Belgium
SHARE these beautiful subway stations with others using the button below.