How to have a cozy, romantic, and “luxury” bedroom? Some of us may focus on making the bed comfortable with thick mattresses and beautiful bedding but neglect the bed canopy. The bed canopy is also one element that gives your bedroom a fantastic feeling. It can bring a romantic, glamorous, and perhaps showy sense to your bedroom.
Buying a bed canopy may relate to the size, color, and budget problems and have the risk of matching. So we can make it by ourselves.
In this article, we provide some magical DIY canopy bed ideas for creating a more comfortable and luxury bedroom for you. Enjoy!
01. Utilize removable Command hooks instead of nails:
02. Fabric Canopy with Twinkle Lights:
03. Canopy that is made out of pinky-purple glitter tulle:
04. Hang curtain rods to create a makeshift canopy bed:
05. Hang pieces of fringed fabric from twine hung like a clothesline:
06. DIY bed canopy made with fabric and two curtain rods:
07. Bohemian gypsy bed canopy:
08. Use the white garden hooks to hang the curtain rod:
09. PVC pipe rectangle mounted to ceiling:
10. DIY bed canopy with the lights hanging:
11. Old doors frame can be used to hang curtains:
12. The shimmering teal is so inviting:
13. Two upside-down curtain rods mounted to the ceiling:
14. An Old Ladder Re-purposed as a Bed Canopy:
15. Simply hang sheer drapery panels on wire rope threaded through eye hooks in the ceiling:
16. Two 1” thick wooden dowels and lightweight fabric:
17. A boho-style bed canopy:
18. Easy DIY bed canopy:
19. Stitch colored cloth around the ring, then let them flow loosely down to the bed:
20. DIY corner bed canopy:
Like what you’re reading? Subscribe to our top stories.