15+ Breathtaking Frozen Lakes, Oceans And Ponds, That Look Like Art
Lakes and ponds might look nice, but the cold of winter just elevates them to another dimension. As you might have seen in our previous post, freezing water creates an astonishing variety of patterns: from jagged lines or frozen bubbles to perfect snowflakes with every imaginable shade of blue, green and white.
How surreal is the fact that you can walk over this beauty! Vote for the most impressive views from all over the world and if you also have a photo that captures this stark beauty, be sure to add it here!
1. Bubbles Under The Ice Of Abraham Lake, Canada
2. Emerald Ice On Baikal Lake, Russia
3. Pond In Switzerland
4. Ice Rider In Siberia, Russia
5. Frost Flowers In The Arctic Ocean
6. Bubbles In The Ice Of Abraham Lake In Canada
7. Lake Druzhby In Antarctica
8. Blue Pond In Japan
9. Geometric Pond Ice In Southern Oregon, USA
10. Frozen Pond
11. Baikal Lake In Russia
12. Lake McDonald In Montana, USA & Abraham Lake In Canada
13. Belmeken Lake In Rila National Park – Bulgaria
14. Northern Baikal In Russia
15. Abraham Lake In Alberta, Canada
16. Abraham Lake In Alberta, Canada
17. Lake Abraham In Alberta, Canada
18. Lake Michigan In Chicago, USA
19. Frozen Lake Kryspinów, Near Cracow, Poland.
Source: Bored Panda