35+ Clever Ways To Organize Your Entire Life With Ikea
1. Use Skubb boxes to organize baby clothes for a nursery.
All those tiny clothing items can get mixed up real fast.
2. Use a Ribba picture frame as a slide-out shoe tray underneath a dresser.
3. Use the Råskog for cleaning supplies that you can wheel from room to room.
Anything that makes cleaning easier and faster is a huge plus in my book.
5. Hang tank tops on a Lillholmen towel holder instead of taking up valuable dresser real estate.
6. The Bekväm spice rack is a colorful way to hold books you want to display in a kids’ room.
7. They also hold two rows of nail polish perfectly, if you’ve got an overflowing collection.
8. Use Riktig curtain hooks to keep your jewelry neat.
You have better things to do with your life than untangle necklaces.
9. Just add casters to the Ekby drawer shelf for some slide-out under-bed storage.
11. Trones also work well in small spaces like bathrooms to hide toilet paper rolls and cleaning supplies.
12. Stack Lack bookcases behind a couch to visually divide your space while also providing tons of storage.
14. Ikea’s wine holder becomes a receptacle for shoes.
17. Turn Flyt magazine holders into cute organizers with chalkboard labels.
If you’ve got random scraps of fabric around, you can use Mod Podge to transform them into something much more expensive looking.
19. Create slide-out under-sofa toy storage using Trofast containers on H rails.
They fit perfectly beneath an EKTORP sofa. Get the directions here.
20. Put jewelry storage behind a Stave mirror.
The mirror is on hinges — how genius is that?
21. Ikea’s kitchen wall storage systems are also useful in a nursery.
Especially if you’ve got a makeshift changing table in a small space.
23. The Ribba picture ledge attached to a headboard provides another place for your reading material.
25. Here’s a double bike rack made from a Stolmen post ($30), two brackets, and four hooks, all from Ikea.
26. Avskild cork placemats are an inexpensive way to create a large bulletin board.
27. Rope and Fintorp cutler caddies are a creative way to add some wall storage to a bathroom.
28. Hang Magasin cutlery caddies on a kids’ table to hold crayons, markers, and any other art supplies.
29. Those magnetic spice canister thingies can be used in the bathroom to hold tiny things like bobby pins and hair ties.
32. Expedit shelving in a walk-in closet is a cheap alternative to custom closets.
35. Arrange Lack shelves in a V shape for an interesting way to display shoes.
37. And if you’re looking for a challenge…
Hack your Ikea kitchen cabinets to include a toe-kick drawer. Get the instructions here.
Source: Buzz Feed